Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My long overdue intro

Thanks for your replies! Yes I am well aware how hard it is to control how our bodies respond. In this regard, I think I got lucky that I got the results I wanted. I didn't take PM, only a breast cream. I'm even surprised that it worked! I started with no expectations whatsoever and was prepared to give up either due to developing those traits I mentioned, or not working at all.

flamesabers, yes, you're right in that I want breasts as big as I can go that I can still explain them away as moobs. Thanks for the link to your thread! I do have a good collection of sports bras myself! Right now, I'm loving my unpadded or lightly padded bras under my male clothes!

I wonder if it's your Maca that is doing some work for your breasts. I thought SP reduced both Testosterone (DHT) AND estrogen? Can anyone confirm?

(05-05-2014, 02:50 AM)bobowo Wrote:  I wonder if it's your Maca that is doing some work for your breasts. I thought SP reduced both Testosterone (DHT) AND estrogen? Can anyone confirm?

First off, welcome Val! Big Grin

Second, in response to bobowo, your answer is in the FAQ's:

"Saw palmetto-Saw palmetto-Beta-sitosterol is a natural alpha-adrenergic receptor blocker. Prevents DHT from accumulating in prostate tissue that would otherwise cause excessive cell growth and inflammation. The plant steroids in saw palmetto also act on progesterone receptors, an action that causes a reduction in estrogen levels. "

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon