Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, well not exactly

Hello Ladies, I have been around for while but don't comment much because I'm not the kind of person to speak my opinions much. That being said, I am coming out of my shell, finally. So I started out with a minimal and rather simple program. I started with the following daily:
610mg x2 fenugreek-GNC
585mg x2 saw palmetto-natures way
400mg x2 red clover-natures way
443mg x2 proprietary blend-natural curves

One note to this regimen-I haven't been very regular or consistent in keeping it up. I have done this on and off for about a year. Life happens, and my work can be demanding. So I have decided to get serious about this and a strong effort. I like to shop locally as to not have something shipped to my door only to be discovered by my wife. I feel I have been doing my research long enough to come up with the following updated regimen. Here is what I just started daily:
610mg x2 fenugreek-natures way
480mg x2 fennel-vitamin shoppe
540mg x2 black cohosh-natures way
80mg x2 pueraria mirifica-solgar pm phytogen complex
500mg x2 bovine colostrum-gnc

Now I must stress the need to use local store brands and inventories because I cannot order over the web. I may figure out an online order solution later but for the meantime I must go with what I have.

I also bought "size matters" double-breast pump. This is virtually the same as a Noogleberry because it uses all the same parts. I bought this in a local adult toy store and it has worked very well.

So I'm am looking for some serious real experienced commentary on my new program. I know it's a little off key by some standards but it's a start until I can get the good stuff.

Some day...... Some day.......

(27-04-2014, 02:37 AM)Erin Wrote:  Hello Ladies, I have been around for while but don't comment much because I'm not the kind of person to speak my opinions much. That being said, I am coming out of my shell, finally. So I started out with a minimal and rather simple program. I started with the following daily:
610mg x2 fenugreek-GNC

One note to this regimen-I haven't been very regular or consistent in keeping it up. I have done this on and off for about a year. Life happens, and my work can be demanding. So I have decided to get serious about this and a strong effort. I like to shop locally as to not have something shipped to my door only to be discovered by my wife. I feel I have been doing my research long enough to come up with the following updated regimen. Here is what I just started daily:
610mg x2 fenugreek-natures way
480mg x2 fennel-vitamin shoppe
540mg x2 black cohosh-natures way
80mg x2 pueraria mirifica-solgar pm phytogen complex
500mg x2 bovine colostrum-gnc

Now I must stress the need to use local store brands and inventories because I cannot order over the web. I may figure out an online order solution later but for the meantime I must go with what I have.

I also bought "size matters" double-breast pump. This is virtually the same as a Noogleberry because it uses all the same parts. I bought this in a local adult toy store and it has worked very well.

So I'm am looking for some serious real experienced commentary on my new program. I know it's a little off key by some standards but it's a start until I can get the good stuff.

Some day...... Some day.......

Erin,

Welcome aboard, and great post!

So far we have at least 7 estrogenic herbs, perhaps when you get the time and this is certainly not a test, but do you know what each action of the herbs you choose targets?.

Again, whenever you get the time! Wink

P.S. I hope more people take the initiative like yourself.

Lotus, thanks a bunch for the reply. If you're asking if I know what each of the herbs targets, I have a pretty good idea but please feel free to set me straight. I always respect the wisdom of others.

(27-04-2014, 03:11 AM)Erin Wrote:  Lotus, thanks a bunch for the reply. If you're asking if I know what each of the herbs targets, I have a pretty good idea but please feel free to set me straight. I always respect the wisdom of others.

Pueraria Mirifica-The most potent phytoestrogen, targets E receptors, minor anti-androgen (daidzien)

Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen

Saw palmetto-DHT inhibiting effect, acts on progesterone receptors (causing a reduction in estrogen levels)

Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue

Red clover-Minor aromatase inhibitor, highly estrogenic, Binds to alpha estrogen receptor

Black cohosh-Appears to bind to estrogen receptors, mimics hormonal effects of estrogen, estriol

Bovine ovaries - Also estrogenic, pro-aromatase, as well as 5-AR inhibiting

Natural Curves enhances your figure by stimulating estrogen-based tissue growth, vitalizing breast tissue to help add fullness naturally and without drugs.

I'm not sure that taking so many different things simultaneously is ultimately useful. Granted, it's not like with prescription drugs where side effects can compound... it just may not be the best use of one's funds.

Before switching to PM only, I was using a combination of all the rest you mentioned but for BO. I'd use about half of them for a month, then switch to the other half for a month... keeping the only the saw palmetto steady.

For some people, the switching is what starts to trigger changes. It worked for me for a while.

Lotus, you are so sweet. Thanks for the info. So what do you think of my regimen? Should I give it a try or tweak it? BTW, I just posted my intro in the intro section.

Thanks MissC. I may give that a try.

(27-04-2014, 04:27 AM)Erin Wrote:  Lotus, you are so sweet. Thanks for the info. So what do you think of my regimen? Should I give it a try or tweak it? BTW, I just posted my intro in the intro section.

It's aggressive, you said you've done this on and off for a year, correct?. So the question would be is what's been the results so far?.

Typically, I wouldn't recommend an aggressive program if you're new to NBE. The first step is being consistent, I can certainly understand wanting to kick start a program. BO shouldn't be taken simultaneously with PM, however PM with FG is a good start.

I can also say with certainty what's needed in an effective program, but for starters you're overburdening your digestive system. And of course there are many other considerations and side effects, one is becoming E dominate and the possibility of shutting down your receptors and comprising any growth at all.

Just out of curiosity how long have you've been on each?, and that's a heartfelt intro. Big Grin

(27-04-2014, 03:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 03:11 AM)Erin Wrote:  Lotus, thanks a bunch for the reply. If you're asking if I know what each of the herbs targets, I have a pretty good idea but please feel free to set me straight. I always respect the wisdom of others.

Pueraria Mirifica-The most potent phytoestrogen, targets E receptors, minor anti-androgen (daidzien)

Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen

Saw palmetto-DHT inhibiting effect, acts on progesterone receptors (causing a reduction in estrogen levels)

Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue

Red clover-Minor aromatase inhibitor, highly estrogenic, Binds to alpha estrogen receptor

Black cohosh-Appears to bind to estrogen receptors, mimics hormonal effects of estrogen, estriol

Natural Curves enhances your figure by stimulating estrogen-based tissue growth, vitalizing breast tissue to help add fullness naturally and without drugs.

Not to hijack a thread, but Lotus I read that prolactin will also increase DHT? Do you find this to be true?

(27-04-2014, 05:19 AM)bobowo Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 03:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Not to hijack a thread, but Lotus I read that prolactin will also increase DHT? Do you find this to be true?

Please be specific, where did you read that from?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon