Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, well not exactly

Yes, for about a year but not sticking to it. I feel the results have been what is expected. I have had minor growth. And they are coming along slowly as I expected but that's fine. I am in no rush. I just started the 2nd program today.

(27-04-2014, 05:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Please be specific, where did you read that from?

Sure, I read about it as a secondary source, but it may be referring to this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/189591

(27-04-2014, 06:42 AM)bobowo Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 05:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Please be specific, where did you read that from?

Sure, I read about it as a secondary source, but it may be referring to this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/189591

The mechanism by which prolactin causes enhanced androgen responses in the prostate gland and seminal vesicles is not well understood. It would appear, however, that prolactin neither stimulates increased accumulation of androgen into the accessory sex organs, nor does it enhance the conversion of testosterone to the more "active" androgen, dihydrotestosterone.

Ok Bobowo, you got your answer. Please get out of my thread and start another.

(27-04-2014, 05:41 AM)Erin Wrote:  Yes, for about a year but not sticking to it. I feel the results have been what is expected. I have had minor growth. And they are coming along slowly as I expected but that's fine. I am in no rush. I just started the 2nd program today.

Ok good, your dosages are level headed!. Wink If I could just make one last point it would be to concentrate on a few specific actions of the herbs. Let your body adjust to them for 3-4 weeks and then do some tweaking. And by tweaking I mean increasing the dosages but adding additional herbs after those increases. I've had my fair share of mistakes and have learned what my limits are (hopefully lol).

Question, could a prepaid and a PO. Box work?

Good luck Erin and I wish you tons of success, we're so happy you joined our little family here! Smile

Hugs!

Lotus, thanks again for the response. I am very grateful for your friendship and knowledge. You're a gem! I could work a PO box but I don't think many places are going to pay shipping.[/b]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon