Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how to shrink penis and testicles

I wish to shrink my balls n penis.so I can feel better about how I look and to take another step closer to womanhood.,please let me know ne tips I been on pm for seven months and I'm hornier now more than ever which is discouraging for me. My shape is very feminine but a hard on,kinda sets my progress back

Ice in your underwear? Couldn't you just throw them in the dryer for a while? Maybe a headhunter can shrink them for you.

Zip tie..... or rubber band... real tight and the will shrink and fall offs.... works for sheep and pigs... I know because I was in FFA.. lol

(27-04-2014, 06:35 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I wish to shrink my balls n penis.so I can feel better about how I look and to take another step closer to womanhood.,please let me know ne tips I been on pm for seven months and I'm hornier now more than ever which is discouraging for me. My shape is very feminine but a hard on,kinda sets my progress back

Hi Roxy,
Sorry to hear about your frustration. I'm betting that despite being on PM for seven months, your T levels are still quite high. Have you had your T tested?

As I recall, you are also taking SP as your AA, is that right? If so, you might want to try a different one. Check out the AA info on the FAQ.

If you lower your T enough, you should stop having spontaneous erections. Over time, your genitals will shrink a little. Don't expect too much, though. That's what SRS is for. Wink

Clara Smile

Hello Roxy,

You may find spearmint to be an effective herb to minimize your libidio. It has certainly worked for me. The highest dose of spearmint I've used is 800 mg. If you want to take a higher dose, I suggest looking at AbiDrew's NBE plan for some guidance.

(27-04-2014, 05:17 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Roxy,

You may find spearmint to be an effective herb to minimize your libidio. It has certainly worked for me. The highest dose of spearmint I've used is 800 mg. If you want to take a higher dose, I suggest looking at AbiDrew's NBE plan for some guidance.

But reducing libido won't reduce penis size.

Until you get your bottom half done, why don't you try getting a pair of pussy pants?

http://www.gurlshorts.com/

http://femskin.com/girdle.htm

http://femskin.com/popper.htm

I am a pre-op m2f trans-sexual man. As part of my 'treatment', and for my own sanity, I began female hormones. I am taking 5 mg Androcure to lower my testosterone, and 10 mg Conjugated Estrogen (daily) to increase my feminine side. Breast growth is, and continues to be, awesome; but another side effect is just as wonderful. My balls have shrunk to almost non existence, and have disappeared under my pubic bone. my scrotum has shrunk accordingly, and the skin texture has smoothened out beautifully. South of my (now tiny) penis is a clean, smooth, round little mound, no sign of balls at all. This took about 5 years for them to disappear completely.

Obviously one has to expect from the start to give up sex, but to transition to womanhood, it's worth it. My brain was born female, all this male 'hardware' is just annoying.

(01-02-2015, 06:10 AM)m2fwannabe Wrote:  I am a pre-op m2f trans-sexual man. As part of my 'treatment', and for my own sanity, I began female hormones. I am taking 5 mg Androcure to lower my testosterone, and 10 mg Conjugated Estrogen (daily) to increase my feminine side. Breast growth is, and continues to be, awesome; but another side effect is just as wonderful. My balls have shrunk to almost non existence, and have disappeared under my pubic bone. my scrotum has shrunk accordingly, and the skin texture has smoothened out beautifully. South of my (now tiny) penis is a clean, smooth, round little mound, no sign of balls at all. This took about 5 years for them to disappear completely.

Obviously one has to expect from the start to give up sex, but to transition to womanhood, it's worth it. My brain was born female, all this male 'hardware' is just annoying.

Sorry this is a late addition, but you don't necessarily need to give up sex. I've found that my breasts are appropriately wired to give me female-type dry orgasms with no refractory period. You might want to try some nipple stimulation the next time you go to bed. If after a while you feel like you want to flex your stomach muscles and arch your back, just go with it. Once that happens, it just keeps getting better and better. After nipple stimulation becomes second nature, experiment with breast massage. That works with me too.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon