Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone

(30-04-2014, 10:34 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Josephine,

What Lovely red hair, welcome Wink

Hi Lotus. That's my favourite wig, not my real hair unfortunately. My natural hair is dark brown and cut short. I keep trying to grow it long but my mum nags me until I give in.

Face pic because I can't resist Big Grin

(30-04-2014, 08:50 PM)abxicx Wrote:  
(30-04-2014, 01:18 PM)bmthx Wrote:  Nice your body is already beautifully curvy you might be able to wear 34a bra from your measurements.

That's interesting, how did you work that out? I figured I would need 36-38 band size (I use 38 when crossdressing). I guess the smaller band size would work out because I'm like an AAA or something like that ;-)

You should wear a bandaize as close to your under bust measurement as possible and you have difference in bust an inch or more even if you don't fill it could be a first goal.
Look at these
This is so you can see what cupsizes look like on
Here's 34a but probably not completely accurate and padded because its a Victoria secret bra
http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search?band=34&cup=A&age=&brand=&sister_sizes=0&search=Search
And more accurate bra calculator
http://www.brasizecalculator.tk

You have such pretty skin (oh to be young again)
You really do not need much to get into girl mode.
While you are waiting on PM to do its magic maybe a touch of blush on your
cheeks and a little eye liner to bring out those pretty eyes.
You already got that cute pixy look going on to start with.

Welcome to our little world.
Enjoy

(01-05-2014, 04:25 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  You have such pretty skin (oh to be young again)
You really do not need much to get into girl mode.
While you are waiting on PM to do its magic maybe a touch of blush on your
cheeks and a little eye liner to bring out those pretty eyes.
You already got that cute pixy look going on to start with.

Welcome to our little world.
Enjoy

Thank you for the makeup advice, I will have to try that out. I've though about buying makeup before but didn't know where to start.

Hi again, Jo!
There are lots of good makeup instruction videos online to learn from. Since you are still so young, I would suggest starting out simply with some eye makeup, lipstick and blush. As far as where to obtain these things on your side of the pond, Heather and Myboobs are both residents there along with some other girls and can probably offer some advice.
Hugs

(01-05-2014, 06:40 PM)abxicx Wrote:  Thank you for the makeup advice, I will have to try that out. I've though about buying makeup before but didn't know where to start.

(01-05-2014, 07:08 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi again, Jo!
There are lots of good makeup instruction videos online to learn from. Since you are still so young, I would suggest starting out simply with some eye makeup, lipstick and blush. As far as where to obtain these things on your side of the pond, Heather and Myboobs are both residents there along with some other girls and can probably offer some advice.
Hugs

There is plenty of high street stores but also consider Avon. http://avonshop.co.uk/
I used to help my ex with her round. The general impression I got was customers were exceptional loyal because it was quality stuff and good price.

Denita

(01-05-2014, 08:49 PM)Denita Wrote:  There is plenty of high street stores but also consider Avon. http://avonshop.co.uk/
I used to help my ex with her round. The general impression I got was customers were exceptional loyal because it was quality stuff and good price.

Denita

Ah yes, I have heard of Avon. Thanks for the recommendation.

Welcome to Breast NexusSmile

Someone should do a makeup thead
If you want to be subtle try light blush, eyelash curlers maybe a little clear or brown mascara a and plumping lip gloss or lip liner and chapstick are probably all you need with such a pretty young face. I think a nice girly perfume can have a better effect to attractiveness than a lot of makeup.

(02-05-2014, 05:54 PM)bmthx Wrote:  Someone should do a makeup thead
If you want to be subtle try light blush, eyelash curlers maybe a little clear or brown mascara a and plumping lip gloss or lip liner and chapstick are probably all you need with such a pretty young face. I think a nice girly perfume can have a better effect to attractiveness than a lot of makeup.

I think Sarah would be a good candidate to start a makeup thread.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon