Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Compromises

(08-05-2014, 01:57 AM)kimdl93 Wrote:  
(30-04-2014, 10:23 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear that, Kim. Did your wife give a reason for her not wanting you to dress as often? I know some times a spouse will give a green light, but later post a speed limit. I guess that's better than a red light, though.

Clara Smile

Hi Clara,

Yes, she did explain. when I first brought up the idea of dressing around her occasionally she was very unsupportive. But she said she could see how deeply disappointed I was. To use her words, she said she could see the joy come right out of me. At that time, she came back to me and said, it's only clothes, so dress however you like...or words to that effect. And I did, but I also tried to balance out somewhat, alternate days dressed or not. Still, I would say in retrospect that my balance was more than she could bear.

In our recent conversations she seemed of two minds...on one hand saying she could compromise on one day a week and my participation in a local TG group, and the other saying she just didn't want to see "it". I never intended to be in her face about this, but it seems she has grown increasingly sensitive on the subject. I have been treading very lightly, making it a point to not dress in her company for the moment.

I do hope to revisit the situation in the next few weeks to see if there really is room for compromise. I won't jeopardize our marriage and she knows and shares that commitment. So, I'm hoping for a fair measure of reciprocity.

We shall see.

Kim

I wish you all the best with that Kim. I really hope it works out well and becomes something you both can live with.
Hugs

(08-05-2014, 02:06 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I wish you all the best with that Kim. I really hope it works out well and becomes something you both can live with.
Hugs

Thanks! I need every positive thought I can get. And all the patience I can muster.

Kim

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon