Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what do you study/have studied ?

The title says it- I'm a nerd.
What did you major in/ currently majoring in ? Was it easy to find a job after graduation ?

It says undecided on my transcript but Im going to get declared as a Biology Pre-Med major.

Girls and music.
Never bothered to graduate, I just went to learn stuff! Music, t.v. production, psychology, computer.

I studied Mechanical Engineering but hated it so ended up getting a degree in Mining Engineering and Geological Engineering..... Hold professional engineering certificates in a couple states.... there were 4 in my class and we all got jobs...... I started out working in a mine in WV and worked my way up... now a manager of an engineering /exploration group.... Love my job!

I went to Pastry School and worked as a pastry chef for almost 6 years. Lived/worked in Florida, Central California, Haute-Savoie part of France, New York, and Chicago! My focus was Michelin fine-dining and French pastries - I was able to work in many 1-star restaurants as well as a handful of 2 and 3-star kitchens. :] Even had the awesome experience of being the opening Pastry Chef for 2 kitchens...so it was a really cool run, haha.

Now, I'm married (2 years) and we are talking about starting a family in a few years. So I decided to leave my first passion because I was working avg 14hrs, but more often than not 16-18hr days, which is not conducive to having a family! I became a certified Personal Trainer just over a year ago, and now have second passion in life! I really enjoy what I do - primarily helping women gain confidence from both outer beauty but also inner strength...knowing and feeling that you are physically strong is a very empowering state of being. I also love working with men who want to become bigger and stronger...just like the women, you can see these men literally blossom into confident, masculine, secure people! It's super gratifying work for me. I still do restaurant and menu consultation on the side, as well as NPO work teaching women how to buy produce, cooking techniques, as well as food organization. It's mind blowing how few women know how to cook in a way that is both nutritionally complete as well as tasty, and it ends up severely impacting their children! Something I'm also very passionate about.

I hope to join a mentorship program soon to help influence and show upcoming generations that if you are not adept to school life you can still become very successful with a trade or skill. Annnnnd....that's me in a nutshell!

Everyone in here has cool degrees and I'm just over here like... I went to school to do hair.

I'm really good at eyebrows, does that count for anything?

(31-05-2014, 12:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  Everyone in here has cool degrees and I'm just over here like... I went to school to do hair.

Hell yes it does! You're so doing my eyebrows soon. lol

I'm a chemistry/pharmacy major btw. Well I have an associate in chemistry and am finishing up my coursework required to enter pharmacy school, to be more specific.

(31-05-2014, 12:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  Everyone in here has cool degrees and I'm just over here like... I went to school to do hair.

I don't have a degree and never went to college either! Trade schools <3 <3 <3

A very awesome 2nd year medical student Smile & loving every minute of it

English & French but I'm taking a year out to work in France, when I come back I might swap to French & Spanish/Maths...not decided yet. But I have really grown to hate English Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon