Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what do you study/have studied ?

everyone has great degrees Big Grin

AA, medical school? that's so cool !!

I'm studying education.

Got my degrees in Electrical Engineering, but have mostly done software development.

(10-06-2014, 07:41 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  Got my degrees in Electrical Engineering, but have mostly done software development.

that's greaat =)

how do you like it?

(11-06-2014, 12:41 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(10-06-2014, 07:41 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  Got my degrees in Electrical Engineering, but have mostly done software development.

that's greaat =)

how do you like it?

Thanks! Smile

In general, I've enjoyed it, but there have been some negatives. One of the biggest is that I specialized in one specific kind of software, which isn't widely used. It means it's great when a company needs me, because there are few of us, but not good when a project is done. Sad I've had to change jobs and move many times.

I just signed up for 3 online classes.... Geographical Information Systems.... Oil and Gas Drilling Technologies.. and Formation Evaluation by wireline logging.... zzzzzzzzz. lol I really need the education hours to maintain my certification every year...

I have a masters in architecture. I'm hoping to take my final courses soon to get the full name.

(06-12-2014, 10:57 AM)Maz Wrote:  I have a masters in architecture. I'm hoping to take my final courses soon to get the full name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I love architecture, I am so glad someone is pursuing it. We need talents to reflect the beauty of nature in our cities. <3 POM

(11-06-2014, 01:56 PM)Karren Wrote:  I just signed up for 3 online classes.... Geographical Information Systems.... Oil and Gas Drilling Technologies.. and Formation Evaluation by wireline logging.... zzzzzzzzz. lol I really need the education hours to maintain my certification every year...
-----------------------------------------
Wow Karren, that's quite an accomplishment!!! Engineering degree, and promotion into management. The purpose of life is growth! I am happy for you. <3 POM

(31-05-2014, 12:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  Everyone in here has cool degrees and I'm just over here like... I went to school to do hair.

I'm really good at eyebrows, does that count for anything?
----------------------------------------
Absolutely yes. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon