Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

Ever have a desire to meet some of your fellow board members? How about doing so during five days en femme 24/7?
Every year the largest TG conference in the country takes place in Atlanta, Georgia in early September. Hundreds of girls from around the country and overseas gather in TG friendly Atlanta for several days at a luxurious hotel for seminars on everything of interest to our community - hair, makeup, hormones, makeovers, legal stuff - plus dances, shopping, the chance to sunbathe at the hotel pool en femme plus just a whole lot of fun.
http://sccatl.org/content/
This year the girls from BreastNexus will be making a showing there and you can join us! Several members including Clara, Sarah and yours truly, have already committed to the week, and you can join us in the fun.
Registration is already underway and hotel accommodations are filling quickly. Don't miss out! Don't let the three of us have all that fun alone. Tee hee.
It is not terribly expensive, either.
Check it out!
Lets show those other girls what herbs can do, eh?
Lol
End of commercial...
Hugs

Ojalá que....

Sad

OMG, Sammie, I get more and more excited about SCC everyday. What convinced me to go was the idea that there is no safer place to come out for the first time en femme than at this conference amongst the like-minded and a hotel staff that loves TGs. And to finally meet you and Sarah in person will be so much fun....giggle. It would be even better if more of our family of NBEers were to attend, so please consider it girls. The conference is open to all; You don't even have to go en femme, but please don't pass up the opportunity to live as a woman for 4 full days!

Clara Cool

It will be my first time as well. Kinda nervous hehe...

And lol sammie, you're really selling it! Tongue

(02-05-2014, 06:10 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  It will be my first time as well. Kinda nervous hehe...

And lol sammie, you're really selling it! Tongue

You'll do just fine, Sarah. Me? I'll struggle, but I'm hoping my nervousness will quickly turn into a thrilling, empowering experience.

Clara Smile

I've always wanted to go to this conference for a long time, but I'm 6 foot 4. I keep thinking that this is not a good idea to go to this conference. I have have a lot of clothes and all of the other stuff including shoes, but I suck at makeup. I would like to go but I do not think that it is a good idea.

Honey, I am six three, and I do not expect to be the tallest girl there by any means. Rest assured there will be, among the hundreds there, many who are not passable. That is all part of what makes this such a great event.Big Grin

I can appreciate the hesitancy many have about going to the conference. I had the same feelings myself for similar reasons. I really wanted to go, but couldn't get past the idea that I wouldn't measure up to other attendees. But, I'm going. Most of the other attendees will be in the same boat as I. I registered and got a room at the hotel. I realized that it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Where else would I be able to step out, en femme for 4 days, in such a safe, and friendly environment? Where else would I be able to meet so many other people that are like me? Am I confident in my ability to present as a woman? No way, far from it, but I am learning a few basics ahead of the event, and I'm enjoying getting ready as best I can. I have no clue how it's all going to work out for me, but I'm assuming that I'm going to have a good time, especially knowing that I'll have the love and support of my BN sisters.

Clara Smile

(02-05-2014, 12:09 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ever have a desire to meet some of your fellow board members? How about doing so during five days en femme 24/7?
Every year the largest TG conference in the country takes place in Atlanta, Georgia in early September. Hundreds of girls from around the country and overseas gather in TG friendly Atlanta for several days at a luxurious hotel for seminars on everything of interest to our community - hair, makeup, hormones, makeovers, legal stuff - plus dances, shopping, the chance to sunbathe at the hotel pool en femme plus just a whole lot of fun.
http://sccatl.org/content/
This year the girls from BreastNexus will be making a showing there and you can join us! Several members including Clara, Sarah and yours truly, have already committed to the week, and you can join us in the fun.
Registration is already underway and hotel accommodations are filling quickly. Don't miss out! Don't let the three of us have all that fun alone. Tee hee.
It is not terribly expensive, either.
Check it out!
Lets show those other girls what herbs can do, eh?
Lol
End of commercial...
Hugs

OMG, I would love to go ... thats going to be a hard sell to the SO though !! I`m sure you girls are all going to have a great time, maybe it would be possible to set up a sub forum at the time to post pictures, comments ect ? So those of us unable to make it, can at least participate through the web ?

I brought it up this weekend with my wife just to see what her reaction would be. Surprisingly, she didn't react badly at all, but quickly came to the same conclusion I did. We (I) just can't afford to go. The expense alone would be tough on our finances but the lost time at work is the killer. I just hope this isn't a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go with someone I "know" even if only virtually. Maybe things will be different in the coming years and the opportunity will come around again.

I'm completely serious when I say I can easily imagine myself planning a similar event in the upper midwest (probably Minneapolis - due to it's liberal leanings). Anyone feel the same calling?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon