Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

Sammie, your post on makeup was spot on. Practice is the key.

I'll add my voice in favor of ELF (Eyes Lips Face) cosmetics (I took your advice, Sammie. Thanks). I bought everything I needed to make up my face for $45 on-line. That's very inexpensive, believe me. The quality of ELF products is very good, too. Even my wife is using them now.

A must for me is applying a moisturizing primer to a clean face (I like to use an exfoliating cleanser on my face). The primer really makes a difference in the way the foundation goes on evenly and without caking. You'll want to avoid using too much foundation so that you get a more natural look. Concealers can be used to cover tough to hide blemishes. The transparent powder from ELF is great for setting the foundation, leaving a nice matte finish to the skin.

Contouring is a must for us bio-males. It can be used to create an illusion of more feminine features (smaller, thinner nose, higher cheek bones, and a less prominent brow). Oh, and don't forget to shape those bushy male eye brows. Don't be afraid to pluck and trim your brows into a modest feminine arch. They'll look good in man-mode, too!

The hardest thing for me to master was the eyes, and I'm still terrible at it. Eyeliner takes a lot of skill and a steady hand to apply properly. I always seem to botch it, so usually I'll do my eyes first in case I have to start over from scratch. Practice is so important here.

Remember that when it comes to makeup, less is more. There's a tendency for beginners to over apply makeup. You'll have to consciously hold yourself back to avoid putting it on too thickly. You want the make up to show, but not make it obvious.

Lips are a problem for males too because most of us do not have much in the way of lips, especially the upper lip. Keep in mind that not all women have full lips either, so don't fret. Avoid putting the lip stick beyond the lip line, though. It may work for camera shots, but not up close and personal. I'm still waiting for my upper lip to swell. I have a feeling it's going to be a long, long wait. Did I hear someone say Restylane?

I really enjoy doing my makeup even though I'm still a beginner and still produce only a so-so result. I love the transformation that occurs, especially when the wig goes on. Almost any man can look good in makeup and a wig if it's done right. And when it's all done, you'll hate to take it off!

Clara Smile

You got it backwards Clara, the wig and the outfit go on firstTongue

GOD I WISH I HAD HAIRSad

Anyway I exfoliate and then shave then exfoliate again in the shower...

First exfoliate real good then apply hair conditioner to the face... Then shave the body... I used to use cheap conditioner there too but I hardly have to shave anymore after starting NBE and now HRT... I also epilate every now and then and that really helps keep the shaving down...

So when your done with the body then shave the face after its soaked in and softened the beard, then wash again...

Then apply moisturizer to the face and body, put on the hair, wrap a towel around you in girly fashion covering your tits...

Then after a while get dressed when the moisturizer is done soaking in...

Then start the make upTongue

I do my eyes first because thats just easier for me if I fuck them up and sometimes I will get a little eye shadow dust on my cheeks that much easier to remove without foundation on.... The eyeshadow for me will usually compliment the colors of the outfit I put on but sometimes I like to go with a little gold or silver to go with my jewelry... If brows need plucking they get done first and then I always even out the color a bit with an eyebrow pencil or for me cheap brown eyeliner pencil thats a very close match to my brows...

Next is cheap orange or red lipstick over the beard shadow, not too much though... Then I rub it in good with a make up sponge, the orange/red cancels out the blue/dark beard shadow... You dont want too much though just a light tint after you rub it in and mostly off...

Then foundation, I used to use the stick foundation when I had a thick beard, covered better... After 2 laser treatments and some electro and HRT I can get away with none sometimesBig Grin But I like Maybeline mostly, I use age rewind liquid foundation in the little pump bottle...
I lightly put it on with just my fingers rubbing it in a bit as I go, very thin layer just enough to even out the color of my face...

Then a powder, I use Loreal "perfect match" or Maybeline with the little puffy thing that comes with it...

Then blush, again Maybeline with the little brush that comes with it...

Then a bit of Rimmel bronzer with a big brush to blend it all in and smooth it out...

Then lip liner, lip stick and lip gloss...

I like to keep Q tips handy for touching up the eyes...

All the colors are a VERY close match to my natural skin tone except the eyeshadow...

It took some time and experience to find what works for me and I must give my GF credit too for all her help... Now however even my EX that had never seen me like this complimented me on my make upSmile She said "your really good with your make up" and she had zero suggestions on improving itBig GrinCool

Everything I use I get at Target, Walgreens and or Wal-Mart....

I sure hope you dolls are going as yourselves to buy all this stuff, its way more humiliating going as a "man" but some like a bit of humiliationTongue I did when I started outBlush

I'd Like to go to this but I can't.

It's to Far & I'm to Busy & to Broke atm...Sad

Say, all you SCC bound girls, are any of you going to have cards made up to give to friends and new acquaintances? I was thinking of doing just that, but I'm unsure what to include on the card. I'm thinking my fem name, photo, and e-mail address. Occupation? Phone? Address? Not so sure. Any ideas?

Clara Smile

(17-06-2014, 09:10 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Say, all you SCC bound girls, are any of you going to have cards made up to give to friends and new acquaintances? I was thinking of doing just that, but I'm unsure what to include on the card. I'm thinking my fem name, photo, and e-mail address. Occupation? Phone? Address? Not so sure. Any ideas?

Clara Smile

Clara I was thinking about this too, but I would only include name and email address, along with any forums you are on (like BN)

(17-06-2014, 09:24 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 09:10 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Say, all you SCC bound girls, are any of you going to have cards made up to give to friends and new acquaintances? I was thinking of doing just that, but I'm unsure what to include on the card. I'm thinking my fem name, photo, and e-mail address. Occupation? Phone? Address? Not so sure. Any ideas?

Clara Smile

Clara I was thinking about this too, but I would only include name and email address, along with any forums you are on (like BN)

Photo, too? ( Big Grin "Toto, too?" Big Grin )

(17-06-2014, 10:05 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 09:24 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Clara Smile

Photo, too? ( Big Grin "Toto, too?" Big Grin )

I would think so, yeah

That's a pretty "businessman like" approach to a TG conference! Big Grin

LOL too funny! I love it!

(17-06-2014, 10:43 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  That's a pretty "businessman like" approach to a TG conference! Big Grin

Ah, Sarah, hon, shouldn't that be "businesswoman like"? (giggle)

Clara

(17-06-2014, 10:43 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  That's a pretty "businessman like" approach to a TG conference! Big Grin

Actually, Sarah, it is surprisingly handy. When you are out around a lot of new friends it can be really tedius trying to keep track.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon