Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can breasts change sexual orientation?

Yes. Mother definitely promoted femininity and I loved it. I liked being pretty and we became more like mother and daughter. She took me to a fashion show once and one of the women complimented my mother on her beautiful daughter that should be on the runway with her long legs.

I don't think any of this would have happened if I had not developed breasts.

am I the only one?

Possibly not the only one. But maybe the only one on this site. I feel only attraction to women, I find the male form a big turn off.

(08-05-2015, 04:18 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Possibly not the only one. But maybe the only one on this site. I feel only attraction to women, I find the male form a big turn off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same here DUFF. POM

I can't speak a lot from experience, but from a great deal of reading on this I'm convinced that sexual attraction is much more fluid than most people would want to believe. While I've always considered myself heterosexual as a male, I have found in myself when experiencing my femininity that I can, to an extent, be sexually attracted to males. It's usually one of those temporary things that go away after a bit, though.

One thing I've realized about myself is that I am primarily attracted to femininity, but not necessarily the female. The more feminine a male, the more sexually attractive he may be to me. I strongly suspect this is the case with a lot of males.

I think it has a lot to do with the age of the people here. The middle aged ones with kids who are feeling the effects of andropause have generally only been attracted to women for 40-50 years.

The youngsters in their 20s tend to feminise more traditionally, I think, and from what I can see move on with their lives. If they pass they go into stealth mode, often.

What's most likely to change the sexuality of a trans-girl is being treated like one because she appears sexually attractive to men.

"Standard" males are only going to be attracted to the ones who "pass" and can produce the key indicators that cause the appropriate response - generally a waist-hip ratio of 0.7 or less, and a pre-pubescent facial bone structure.

This rules out most late-middle-aged types, in my opinion, if nothing else because attractive men don't tend to be attracted to women of that age group.

Just my thought experiment. Discard at will, but a possible explanation.

The other night, this guy was sitting kinda close, like all up on my hip. There was plenty of room on the other side of him.It's just different somehow when a guy sits next to me or talks to me now. (yes, I am stealth aside from a few trusted friends. It's kind of a hard topic to bring up and doesn't seem like a big deal anymore.)

If a girl did the same thing it wouldn't be an issue at all, but when a guy does it it's like "whoa, what does this mean"?

I'm pretty sure this had absolutely nothing to do with my breasts! Also pretty sure I was bi to begin with! The way that people treat you does tend to tilt the sexual preference balance a bit though! (and breasts, among other things, can change the way that people treat you.)

I guess I'm just weird for not caring what a person looks like as long as their personality meshes with mine.

Masculine, feminine, effeminate, butch...don't care. Granted I do feel jealous of most genetic females, I still find them attractive at times.

(12-05-2015, 09:55 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  The other night, this guy was sitting kinda close, like all up on my hip. There was plenty of room on the other side of him.It's just different somehow when a guy sits next to me or talks to me now. (yes, I am stealth aside from a few trusted friends. It's kind of a hard topic to bring up and doesn't seem like a big deal anymore.)

If a girl did the same thing it wouldn't be an issue at all, but when a guy does it it's like "whoa, what does this mean"?

I'm pretty sure this had absolutely nothing to do with my breasts! Also pretty sure I was bi to begin with! The way that people treat you does tend to tilt the sexual preference balance a bit though! (and breasts, among other things, can change the way that people treat you.)

Well I guess you could call it being "BI", but I can say I never was into being with a guy as a guy Wink I was only into being submissive with men and Id never want to "top" any dude and I had a lot trouble doing that even with women... Im sure you don't consider it "gay" to get with a guy now right??? That used to really mess with me!!! It's clear now of course... That said while Im mainly attracted to men now and very comfortable around men as a woman that wasn't always the case and I used to be much more attracted to women...
Now of course Id consider it "gay" to get with another girl and I'll admit that has more than a little appeal, just not in my current configurationWink

No it has nothing to do with my breasts but everything to do with how I and the rest of the world see's me nowSmile

I've never been attracted to men, and I'm still not. People keep bringing that matter up, so I'm forced to think about it more than I normally would. Could I be? Is it another step in my transition? If it were to happen what sort of guy would turn me on? That sort of questioning....

I guy approached me on the dance floor one evening and planted a kiss on my lips..... What was my reaction? Well, it was strange, I mean, feeling those prickly whiskers, and seeing his big mischievous smile. I was not aroused by it, but I felt rather flattered that someone would do that just based on my external appearance, and for that reason not totally unwelcome.

Still, I'm attracted to and aroused by women, and I consider myself a lez, now. Like it or not, society will see my DW and me as a lesbian couple. So even if I successfully hide my being transsexual, I'll still be subject to the disapproval of a large segment of society. Sad

Having said all that, I am still trying to sort out my sexuality in practice. It's not been easy for me to make the switch from male orgasm to female orgasm. Best I can figure out, they are quite different by nature. The last male orgasm I had was a forced affair, and quite underwhelming. I've experienced the rise to a female orgasm, which was wonderful, but didn't achieve climax, to use an old fashioned word. Would intercourse with a man bring me all the way there? I have no idea. Huh

Re-examining one's sexuality during transition is just another growth item that needs attention (no pun intended, hee hee).

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon