Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Environmental or Inherit?

Hi everyone.

If your life had started on a different path and your bio-sex was female, do you think you would be cisgendered or not? In other words, do you see your dysphoria as being a direct consequence of being born a bio-male, or do you think it's simply an innate aspect of your nature to push the boundaries of gender so to speak?

I know this is all hypothetical, but I think I would be in the second group. I think this would especially be the case if I would still closely identify with being an ISTJ.

Your thoughts?

First group. No question.

Clara Smile

Id be a BI lesbian either wayTongue

First group. Totally sure on that one lol

First group, but probably tom-boy, can appreciate the dilemma being INFJ. Smile

Hm, not really certain.

I am leaning more towards First group Tomboy though.

(interesting new av flame, looks familiar but I can't quite place it.)

So it seems I'm the loner in the second group. Big Grin

(03-05-2014, 09:51 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  (interesting new av flame, looks familiar but I can't quite place it.)

My new avatar is Quistis Trepe from FFVIII. She used to my first avatar I had for a while. This particular avatar is fanart as opposed to being from the actual game.

(03-05-2014, 10:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  So it seems I'm the loner in the second group. Big Grin

beats being unsure.
the main reason I'm leaning in the group 1 direction is down to bio-females being able to deviate from the " accepted sociatal norms" without much/any backlash over it.

(03-05-2014, 10:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(03-05-2014, 09:51 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  (interesting new av flame, looks familiar but I can't quite place it.)

My new avatar is Quistis Trepe from FFVIII. She used to my first avatar I had for a while. This particular avatar is fanart as opposed to being from the actual game.

ah ok, it looks more like a Quistis/Rinoa blend to me.

Lenneth,

Nope it's Quistis! Perhaps it's the color blue that's reminding you of Rinoa?

Here's a bigger picture:

(03-05-2014, 06:24 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  First group. No question.

Clara Smile

Clara,

You say that with such certainty! That surprises me somewhat, given your significant male identity. Are you thinking that you only have that because you're a bio male?

I'm asking because I'm not so sure in my case. I have both a fairly strong masculine identity, and (as it turns out Wink ) a fairly strong feminine identity. It's not clear to me, other than it would be very interesting to find out what it would be like, that that wouldn't still be the case if I were in the first group. So, right now, that has me joining flame in the second group, unless I can be swayed otherwise.

Michelle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon