Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Environmental or Inherit?

So the question really is.
If you were born a female what type of girl would you be?
I would have to go with a bisexual version of Marilyn Monroe.
I would want to be as sexy and alluring as a female can get.
I would want to experience everything my femininity and sexuality had to offer.
I seem to want a lot lol.

(06-05-2014, 12:11 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  As others have mentioned, Tomboy, but one that could dress girly, girly when needed.

Yep, I would have been that Tomboy that had a lot of guy friends who would be totally shocked when I put on girl clothes, because you can't have the hots for one of the guys can you?

(06-05-2014, 08:08 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  
(06-05-2014, 12:11 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  As others have mentioned, Tomboy, but one that could dress girly, girly when needed.

Yep, I would have been that Tomboy that had a lot of guy friends who would be totally shocked when I put on girl clothes, because you can't have the hots for one of the guys can you?

I think that a good number of the tomboy GGs that you see in everyday life have a split gender identity -- a substantial male gender id along with their female gender id. There's no stigma to being a woman who engages in manly pursuits. I think all they'd need is to boost their T levels to make the transition (FTM) complete.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon