Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In the background

I’m not really sure how to introduce myself, I’m really shy and have a hard time meeting and opening up to new people. And even more so trying to talk about myself.
I’m a male, 36 years old. My thing started sometime around puberty, don’t really remember when for sure. I began fantasizing about breasts and having my own breasts. As time went on I began to wonder what it would be like if I was a female instead. I've even had dreams where I was female instead of male.
I’ve never cross-dressed or anything like that, I’m not much into the fashion scene. Even though I have wondered what it might be like. If I did I don’t think I would dress very fancy, I’m more of a laid back casual type person. I have always liked things that sparkle though.
I’ve had these fantasies about being a woman off and on since then. The most recent time I started doing some research on growing breasts and stumbled onto this site where I have found a great deal of information and have even started some of the herbs.
All this being said I am married and love my wife very much and have talked with her about this. She is okay with me growing breasts and seems to have an interest in the idea. She tells me it’s all ok as long as I don’t get rid of my penis. I love her enough that I wouldn't want to do that. As far as going that far I don’t see that in my future for several reasons.
The main reason being my wife and best friend, without her I would be nothing. Another reason being the beliefs I grew up with and believe is that I’m male and no matter how I feel about it is that’s the way it is. The other being that even with surgery to me it doesn't feel real. For me it would only be real if I were to become a fully functional woman as in all female parts and organs, inside and out.
I may not post much if at all, but I’ll be here learning.

Hello Sunnstars.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Out of curiosity, what kind of regime are you currently pursuing?

I started with Fenugreek, Fennel, and Saw Palmetto until my Pueraria Mirifica arrived.

I'm glad you posted, Sunnstars, and I hope you continue to do so, even if only sporadically.

BTW, it wonderful that your wife is willing to go along with your NBE.

Clara Smile

Welcome Sunnstars,
The shyness is something I suffer with too, it gets easier with time. Smile
No-one bites on here luckily, unless you ask them too Wink

It's lovely having a supportive wife, have a go at cross dressing with her, it could be a whole load of unexpected fun. Smile

GM

Hi sweetheart, and welcome! I totally understand your feelings. Just be aware that as you begin down this road you really cannot tell where it will lead, nor how your current certainty may change. Remember that. It has certainly been the case with many of us who have entered this strange world. Not that that is a bad thing. It just may be different from what you expect.
Hugs

Yeah! Welcome to the fray! Its a great place to share and learn!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon