Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stalling.. Need to add something..

Clara, if the other seat in the Delorean is not taken would you let me come too Big Grin

Heather X

I think we better skip the Delorean and get a school bus...Tongue

You're in Heather, on one condition. The trip can will embark at SCC in Atlanta in September. It'll be a tight squeeze with you sitting on Sammie's lap....giggle....but I hear it's a rather quick trip. Wink

Clara Smile

As an ex engineer I will reposition the 'Flux Capacitor' to create another seat, I would hate to spoil or squash that gorgeous figure of Sami ! Seriously, if I had the money and support I would come to Atlanta in September just to stand alongside you beautiful and talented girls.

Love
Heather X

Quite the segway... Ha. Here's another one..

Measured my chest and the results are:
Under: 32"
Bust: 37 1/2"
Right: 8.25"
Left: 8.25"

So, when shopping what sizes should I be looking for? Some say use band at measurement, others say add 4-5in based off even or odd..

Hi Hurricane,

I used this site:
http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/online...nsultation
and was finally able to find a bra that actually fit from their method.

If your measurements are correct, then you would be looking at a either a 34C or 36C.
I would start looking there, but remember that not all bras fit the same. Even after finding what is my correct size, I still find some bras fit and others do not.

I hope this is helpful.Smile

Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon