Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

disappearing male

[/quote]
As for the hair and age, yeah, I guess if 42 is young! Wink

[/quote]

'42' if I could only remember back that far Lol ! When I was 42 steam was a force to be reckoned with when travelling Tongue
Now it's grandchildren sitting on my knee when read them a story.

Enjoy it while you can !

Love
Heather X

(20-05-2014, 12:53 AM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  I LOVE my hair more and more with every additional inch! It's about an inch over my ears now and I have the proud distinction of being the longest haired guy my hairdresser sees. Although in my neck of the woods, long haired guys are as rare as Amish electricians and mine isn't even all that long yet. I love it when the wind blows it into my eyes and face and I love flipping it out from under my collar. If I tuck it behind my ears, it really looks feminine!

Hi Kari,

I remember when I grew my hair out in my teen years. I definitely enjoyed the same sensations you've described. Cool

(20-05-2014, 10:35 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  When I was 42 steam was a force to be reckoned with when travelling Tongue

Love
Heather X

Working in the power industry, steam still IS a force to be reckoned with for me! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon