Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

disappearing male

(11-05-2014, 04:19 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 04:02 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  P.S. As I prepare for the SCC, I've learned that of the more troublesome aspects of maleness that give us gurls away, our voices are the most telling. A multitude of appearance sins can be wiped away with a convincing female sounding voice. Most of us have the potential to develop a good female voice with training and loads of practice. Even in guy mode, a female voice can get you 'ma'amed'.

Clara, have you been practicing? If so what sort of success have you achieved and are there any tips to pass on?

Love
Heather X

Heather, honey, I'm just starting out and trying to find an approach that offers me the best chance for success. I do record and playback my voice as I search for my feminine voice. I hate the way I sound, so far. It's discouraging, but I'm told not to give up too soon. I have to train my throat muscles to shift my voice to resonate in my head rather than from my chest. It's hard to do. Sad

Clara Smile

(10-05-2014, 06:29 PM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  I think I mentioned that I started a diet the first part of April because I was getting disgusted with how I look. I'm 6' tall and weigh(ed) 200 pounds with the characteristic ring around my abdomen and mildly bulging belly. I've been working on growing breasts for a little over a year and there is some growth but I realized, slimming my mid section would be a huge step towards looking more feminine ...so began the journey. Today, I've lost 20 pounds and a couple inches around my belt line. Judging by the bulk that's been lost, I suspect I'll have to lose another 20 (stopping at 160) before I have the slim middle I'm shooting for. I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the weight loss but other things such as the size of my arms and wrists and some facial features seem more feminine to me as well. My hair is about an inch over my ears now and below my shoulders in back. I'm happy with the progress so far on many fronts. But the thing that has set my fingers to typing is something that happened the other day while at Home Depot. Up until a month ago, being 6' 200 lbs made me a pretty average dude. But with each pound I lose, tens of thousands of guys become bigger than me. Suddenly, walking out to my vehicle, a strange feeling of inferiority came over me. No the emotional kind of inferiority but the physical kind. I'm getting smaller and perhaps a little weaker compared to other guys and thus becoming more and more like the females by comparison. I'm thinking I just got an inkling for what it's like to be female. It was the strangest, most unexpected revelation I've had for quite a while. Quite enjoyable also.

Funny I was gonna post about my shopping trip yesterday and this is the perfect thread to do it inSmile

I used to be 5' 8" and 220 with a very muscular build but never felt manly at all really...

So now Im 163 and Ive lost A LOT of that upper body muscle and the laser and electro has really softened my face... HRT Has shrunk my feet from a ladies size 11 to a 9 1/2, my formerly strong hands are much more femme now, even my ring size has shrunk... Oh yea after 3 1/2 months Im growing boobs tooSmile

I go EVERYWHERE as a woman now, went shopping yesterday right around noon on a nice sunny Saturday....

I was "passing" VERY well... It was kinda of a breakthrough day for me....

Im feeling very good and shopping and I keep noticing all the good looking guys in ways I never really would before.... The muscles and beards and all that.... Im looking at the pretty ladies with these guys and wishing i was them with the guys...

Well usually when Id go out Id always get a little nervous but Id think to myself "your doing fine nobody knows your really a guy and if they do fuck em".....

Well then it hit me as I was thinking about the fact that Im totally OUT with everyone I know now...

I thought to myself looking at these guys... Your no longer one of them at all, definitely NOT a man anymore... And why are you worried, you not only pass as a woman you are one and over time it will only get better but your actually kinda pretty so just go with it girl....

That was a HUGE moment for me!!! I knew it wasnt just an "act" anymore this IS ME now....

So Im waiting in the long line in the ladies room at whats alleged to be "the worlds busiest Wal-Mart" (its INSANELY busy there BTW but I get my E2 prescriptions done there and I needed a refill) and I notice Id lost a clip on earring ;( So I thought fuck Im sick of losing these things Im going to get my ears pierced after I get done in here Smile None of the ladies even batted an eye, I belong there now....

So I go to the jewelry counter and the nice girl there had me figured out because how many women my age have NEVER had their ears pierced LOL Besides I had to fill out a form and give her Id to...

But I dont give a fuck really.... So Im sitting down and she's getting ready and this man and says to his little daughter, "do you want to watch the lady get her ears pierced".... I just smiled at them and she did it while the little girl watched, I do not believe they had a clue Smile

I do THAT WELL in public, really need to work on my voice though .)

So I tell my girlfriend all this and she just laughs and says "Happy birthday Hon instead of a 13 1/2 year old girl your 14 now!!!!" Tongue

Eve...

Way to go, Eva! Sounds like a great day!

Thanks Sammie it WAS!!! I wont even go into the wild BDSM party I went to last nightBlushBlushSmileRolleyesCoolBig Grin

That's just super, Eve. I'm so glad your transition is going so well. It's really amazing how quickly you've progressed.

Clara Smile

Thanks Clara its a wild ride, like a very fast roller coaster but Im enjoying it so farSmile

Eva, I am in tears of joy for you and I must admit so envious.

I would love the freedom to go fully dressed to the shops. I wanted to wear my female ankle boots with my female jeans yesterday when shopping with my wife ....no guesses as to the outcome........I capitulated and went DRAB ...she would have enjoyed the experience so much more had she given me a little more leeway!

I have booked a doctors appointment for this Wednesday to discuss my GID I hope to have some measure of success just like you did. I will post the outcome late this week.

For now I just look on with envy and tears of joy that my fellow sisters are showing a path to peace and happiness.

Love to all you girls out there

Heather Xxx

Thanks Heather your a sweetheart and best wishes to you finding your peace as well...

Sorry to hijack your thread Kari, did not mean to do that just a bit EMO here....

Ha, no worries Eva. Everyone here knows Ive highjacked more than my share!

I'm not a competitive person but there's a little part of me that's trying to keep up with you. Not like a copy cat but rather like I'm drafting you. I'm 177 right now and determined to get into the lower 160's like you. Keep an eye on your mirror, when I get a chance, I'll take it! Smile I've been steady for a couple days now and not sure why, but it happened in the mid 180's too. Then in a couple days, a bunch more fell off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon