Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What were you afraid of?

Thanks, MM & Sammie. That's good advice that I will wisely heed.

Clara Smile

Thanks Clara, (Sami & MM too), over 35 years ago I too joined such a club here in Liverpool. I loved it and felt very much at home (which goes without saying) my wife didn't want to know but I did manage to persuade her to visit a fellow CDer and his wife for a coffee afternoon which didn't prove as successful as I hoped it would be.

I would say go for it alone on the first occasion and then you can be much more objective when describing and encouraging your wife to come along should that be your desire.

Hell would freeze over first before I could get my wife to go to a meeting Dodgy

Hugs
Heather Xx

My biggest/only fear is rejection (& possible ridicule) by my family.

I won't go into details but I will say that it is more or less a certainty if they were to find out.

I understand where they come from on it, but they are Very unlikely to even attempt to understand things from my perspective.

at least not until a very long time (years/decade(s)) after finding out (which would be like setting off an ICBM within the family) anyways.

Like most, my biggest concern revolved around the reactions of wife, family and friends. So far, only my wife knows all, and the others possible reactions still loom large.

I also have had a fear that my desire for a feminine form might dissipate, and that I might come to regret my irreversible changes. That also continues to some extent, although somewhat less over time, especially as I delight in how I feel inside.

The only thing I'm afraid of is spiders! I hate fucking spiders!!! lol

(12-05-2014, 02:16 PM)Karren Wrote:  The only thing I'm afraid of is spiders! I hate fucking spiders!!! lol

Stay away from Australia, Karren. Lots of spiders (and snakes) and almost all are poisonous. Lol
Nice beaches and great beer though. :-)

And wine... Hunter Valley!! Been there twice.... Sydney is awesome... except the driving and walking on the wrong side....

(12-05-2014, 03:57 PM)Karren Wrote:  And wine... Hunter Valley!! Been there twice.... Sydney is awesome... except the driving and walking on the wrong side....

Hmmm, walking on the wrong side? That's kind of natural for us gurls. Wink

Clara (hee hee) Smile

lol... the wrong side and upside down! First day there I about got run over by a girl jogging... on the wrong side of the sidewalk!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon