Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transvestite wins Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Transvestite Conchita Wurst performance for Austriahas won the Eurovision Song Contest 2014.

Conchita Wurst

Denita

Question: is that a man dressed like a woman or a woman with a beard? The only reason I ask is because the beard looks incredibly fake!! It looks painted on.

(11-05-2014, 12:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Question: is that a man dressed like a woman or a woman with a beard? The only reason I ask is because the beard looks incredibly fake!! It looks painted on.

Lol. Yeah I know what you mean. Thats what I thought. lol
The beard is real.

But the official site say:

Because of the discrimination against Tom in his teenage- years, he created Conchita. The Bearded Lady, as a statement. A statement for tolerance and acceptance- as it's not about appearances; it's about the human being. 'Everybody should live their lifes however they want, as long as nobody else gets hurt or is restricted in their own way of life.'

Wikipedia Conchita Wurst

Conchita Wurst Official Web Site

Facebook Profile

Tumblr Pages

(11-05-2014, 03:54 AM)Denita Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 12:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Question: is that a man dressed like a woman or a woman with a beard? The only reason I ask is because the beard looks incredibly fake!! It looks painted on.

Lol. Yeah I know what you mean. Thats what I thought. lol
The beard is real.

But the official site say:

Because of the discrimination against Tom in his teenage- years, he created Conchita. The Bearded Lady, as a statement. A statement for tolerance and acceptance- as it's not about appearances; it's about the human being. 'Everybody should live their lifes however they want, as long as nobody else gets hurt or is restricted in their own way of life.'

I COMPLETELY agree with that!!!! But, sadly, there are so many people out there that feel that you ARE hurting others by doing this kind of stuff! Mostly, they think it's screwing up the heads of their kids! Well, if they hadn't screwed them up first by programming them to think that way (only girls wear dresses and any guys that do are fags, but girls can dress like boys anytime they want!), they wouldn't have anything to worry about if they saw a guy in a dress!!
Comedian, Eddie Izzard used to do every show wearing female style make-up and SOME female clothing. I didn't think he looked all that great in it, he should've toned it down a bit on the make-up, but I completely agree with his point and support him doing it!!

I thought you were joking at first. Wow, I found that confusing. Couldn't decide if the person looked more male or female, the beard kept throwing me off! People must really do a double take on the street. Cool that someone so "different" achieved such success.

Didn't Dana International win one year as well? She's gorgeous. Can't remember if she ever fully transitioned over or not though.

I just watched some more videos of this person (does he prefer he or she)? Without the beard he'd be stunning and I don't think anyone would doubt he was 100% female. Very feminine looking features. I'm amazed he can grow such a full beard - I can't!

(15-05-2014, 01:45 AM)barryb Wrote:  

I thought you were joking at first. Wow, I found that confusing. Couldn't decide if the person looked more male or female, the beard kept throwing me off! People must really do a double take on the street. Cool that someone so "different" achieved such success.

Didn't Dana International win one year as well? She's gorgeous. Can't remember if she ever fully transitioned over or not though.
Definitely looks more female, but, like I said, that beard looks INCREDIBLY fake!! Just look at the shape of it. First off, real beards don't look that rounded on the "corners" and, secondly, a beard that dark would've been very thick and hairy! I'm sure it's a cork beard.

(15-05-2014, 01:48 AM)barryb Wrote:  I just watched some more videos of this person (does he prefer he or she)? Without the beard he'd be stunning and I don't think anyone would doubt he was 100% female. Very feminine looking features. I'm amazed he can grow such a full beard - I can't!

I think so, too!! S/He should just get rid of it. On one hand, it's REALLY cool that he still has it, if it IS a real beard, because it kinda does what I was hoping to do since the `80's by wearing skirts and pantyhose but just being me: give ordinary guys license to dress in women's clothes, or even try to look like a woman, without having to pass at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon