Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Disappearing feminine side

(13-05-2014, 04:04 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  So, even with my false alarm, and being something of an outlier on several counts (not trying to go grow breasts, having what appears to be a minor case of GID), you'll still keep me, eh? Thanks! Smile

Yup, welcome to the family Michelle. [Image: smiley-angelic003.gif]

Michelle, you mentioned that you were experiencing a high degree of stress recently. I've found that when I run into an unusually high stressful event (e.g., my recent illness), I revert to my male personality rather strongly, and my female personality sinks into the background to the point that it seems like she doesn't exist. Of course, I know better...hee hee. You made the observation awhile back that we have similar split-gender makeups, and if so, maybe you react to stress the same way as I. Also, I don't think you can use PM like a Valium tablet to treat stress on short notice. I'm pretty sure there's a delay for the effect of increasing your PM dosage to be felt.

BTW, since you are trying to avoid breast growth as much as possible, have you considered reducing your PM dosage and adding an anti-androgen? It may be that you are suffering from too much T in your system, so it might be best to treat that directly. Have you ever had your T level tested?

I'm glad you decided to stay in the family, Michelle. You're still one of us!

Clara Smile

Not only will we keep you, Michelle, we will cherish you, just as we do everyone in this odd little family.
BTW, don't worry too much about days that don't feel particularly infused with pink fog, we all have those. Sammie is having one today, actually, despite enough estrogen in me to make Sly Stallone want to don high heels....oooh, there is an ugly thought. Ugh.Rolleyes
Hugs
Sammie

flame, Clara, and Sammie,

You're all so kind! Smile

That's an interesting idea, Clara. I wonder if we could convince Lotus to make some specific recommendations (e.g., focus on total T, free T, and/or DHT?)? Wink

And Sammie, if you're feeling like that today, I'm not going to sweat it if I feel that way! Smile

Michelle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon