Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A few questions

(17-05-2014, 07:27 PM)bobie Wrote:  Thanks clara, the reason i went with the brand of pm i did (purafem) besides seemingly being good quality and having a good reputation i can also get it in the uk, it was delivered next day as i recall and delivery was free, yet to find a uk source of Ainterol (although have seen it in europe), i also kinda like 350mg caps as i can tweek the dose without such large jumps, not ruling out Ainterol mind but i want to see if purafem works before i go switching, a combination of the two could be something i do longer term, impulsively i bought some pc before your reply as i found it at what i thought was a good price http://www.ukhealthspot.co.uk/source-naturals-progesterone-cream-natural-2-oz?language=en¤cy=GBP having done more reading up on pc it seems a good choice for what i want it for

Ainterol Official UK site.
http://www.ainterol.co.uk/

Thanks denita i had seen that site but wasnt sure if it was legit or where they ship from (maybe germany going by the carrier?) as mainland uk uses the £ not the euro, im now 6 days in to taking pm now (still on 1400mg a day pm and cream), some strange experiences so far such as waking up in the middle of the night with rock hard nipples and wood, had night sweats the last two nights if anyone knows what causes this? (its not because its hot i know that), chest has felt very sore the last two days so im hoping thats a good sign

(18-05-2014, 01:50 PM)bobie Wrote:  Thanks denita i had seen that site but wasnt sure if it was legit or where they ship from (maybe germany going by the carrier?) as mainland uk uses the £ not the euro, im now 6 days in to taking pm now (still on 1400mg a day pm and cream), some strange experiences so far such as waking up in the middle of the night with rock hard nipples and wood, had night sweats the last two nights if anyone knows what causes this? (its not because its hot i know that), chest has felt very sore the last two days so im hoping thats a good sign

The nipples are normal, honey, and as to the night sweats, I don't remember if this has been discussed but I do remember having them myself for a period early on but that passed in time. Not sure what exact bodily process it was caused by, but I know it was the PM, It should pass without any harm.

Thanks Samantha, done a fair bit of googling and reading today, learnt a lot, bookmarked lots of interesting stuff to come back to, seems in every case of bio males doing this they are using sp or similar, are results really achievable on my dosage of pm and cream alone? the pains im having tell me they are and that something is happening to my body but my head says what if 2 or 3 months down the line theres nothing to show for it, i know the sensible thing to do it just proceed as i am and see what happens, feel better for airing it anyway Rolleyes

Oh one thing i keep meaning to ask, how and when is pm best taken for maximum effect, currently taking it before breakfast (varies how long before, normally 30 minutes or so) and then in the evening a few hours after my dinner, i cant drink milk on its own so am trying to make sure i eat a bit of cheese each day and have also ordered some calcium & magnesium supplements (probably posted the link here somewhere)

Well if it helps Bobbie; I've been on pm for five days now, and I'm having a few night sweats as well.

Glad to know the night sweats are normal, hopefully wont go on for too long, i could do without having to endure the side effects of pubity again

Hi

I am just using PM cream without any blockers, I found that I have PM growth around about 4:00pm until early evening, and then during the night when I sleep. as my T levels drop off towards the afternoon. I normally only massage the cream in, in the morning. I am getting away with only one application of the cream per day. My nipples start to go sore, and my breast becomes more solid. I have been on the PM cream about 3-4 weeks now and half golf ball size budding with fat distribution on my hips/face, tush.

Over the weekend I do not apply any cream - my growth continues and by Monday I feel as if it is starting to stall, so I start applying the cream again. I was surprised that the cream was effective - don't underestimate the potency of the cream it sure does its job.

As my growth is a bit yo yo (i.e. only afternoons and when I sleep) I have found that the budding is well bellow the nipple and is not pushing the nipple outwards in the classic cone shape. Maybe because I have a period of no fast growth during the day it is not so intense.

What brand of cream are you using tinad? i know the purafem cream i have firms them up significantly but this soon disappears, i imagine i normally have a fairly high testosterone level given my age, sex drive and amount of hair and fast hair growth, i have noticed the growth rate of my facial hair seems to have slowed considerably now, i have upped my does by 350mg today (now on 1750mg a day and cream) so assuming no undue side effects i am taking 2 pm capsules first thing in the morning with cream and massage, one capsule at about 2pm and then last thing at night 2 pm capsules with cream and massage

The positive side effects i have noticed so far would be decrease in sex drive (yes this is a good thing), probably similar to that of a woman now?, my anxiety has gone and i am more confident and happier day to day

Hi

I bought the cream in Germany over Amazon. The cream is distributed from Birmingham in the UK. It is pure PM Extract with no additives

Tina

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon