Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Puerarion Mirifica vs Nature's Answer EstroBalance

This is for anyone who has a good educated guess, or at least some idea of the equivalence....

I stumbled into "Nature's Answer" Estro Balance today and thought it looked tempting. But, I have a question... When looking at the label it has lots of folic acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin and the "Pureterol" amount of100mg as well as 50mg of DIM.

1st question I have, and I have searched, is the active ingredient of pm equal, or less... better or worse than the above??

I believe I am in Tanner 2 stage where nipples and areola's are enlarging mostly on Fenugreek, hops, wild yam and using progesterone cream...

Any answer's, thoughts etc. would be super. BTW, I have had been diagnosed as having gynecomastia for about a year... Just would love to hurry the process and maybe go for lactation.. (as a personal experience)

Thanks

i ordered it and its on its way to my home Big Grin

honestly, the reviews on amazon seem cool about it.. I have similar male boobs so I'm hoping it works.

Remind me to keep you updated about this type of PM (estro balance)

From what I've seen and read.... blends are less potent and more expensive than buying the pure herbs alone.... and you don't need to buy or consume what doesn't do you any good.... I quit using combined products years ago.... PM is the way to go.... imho.....

(15-05-2014, 12:20 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i ordered it and its on its way to my home Big Grin

honestly, the reviews on amazon seem cool about it.. I have similar male boobs so I'm hoping it works.

Remind me to keep you updated about this type of PM (estro balance)

Thanks French Boobs, that would be great. BTW, I am trying to get up enough nerve to post my progress pictures.. I think I have for over a yr.

(15-05-2014, 12:57 AM)Karren Wrote:  From what I've seen and read.... blends are less potent and more expensive than buying the pure herbs alone.... and you don't need to buy or consume what doesn't do you any good.... I quit using combined products years ago.... PM is the way to go.... imho.....

Ya, I have seen the same. But, it has most of what everyone says we need to give em a "kick start". I am not really good with all of the "in depth" post's from a few peeps on this forum. Maybe I am just lazing for looking at a product like this.... But also a little leery about putting any more meds into my body since I already take 4 different meds just for my heart...

I'm not sure which is better or worse. I've only used PM. I had just weaned my youngest and the PM really dried up my supply. if your working up to lactation you'll have to find something to boost prolactin and oxytocin. pituitary glandular does both but I can't find anything on using it to increase supply. you'll have to experiment to find out.
hope to see some result photos soon. sending you big boobie vibes

whoops forgot about goats rue. I had immediate results with increased supply, 15min after I would take a capsule my breasts would start letting down more forceful.
fenugreek helps too. I had slight success with it and enjoyed smelling like waffles/pancakes.

I have used Estro Balance for last month and a half. I have not gained much projection, but seemed to have filled out a little. I do not care to go over recommended dose rate due to the ridiculous amount of B-12 (at or near 9x the recommended from FDA). So, I am trying to figure out, if it's prudent of me to go to purefem at I think 250mg per pill or go with Aintenol at double that amount. I know a lot of peeps here pump almost 3000mg per day, but with the meds I am already taking.... don't think that would be wise. If I had my druthers', I would probably go 100 mg per day x1 for like a week to see if I had any negative reactions, then double that on week 2 and escalate from there. ( call me cautious or just plain chicken ) LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon