Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FEMmotions

Hi

I have only been on PM for 3-4 weeks and have noticed that my emotions have become really enhanced. I never knew I was so sensitive Smile tears start welling up when I am watching a sloppy/romantic film. It is really strange as quite often I have seen the film before and it never really bothered me previously. I would normally be the one going uuuurrrrrrr

Its getting so bad I'm even starting to weep at Disney films.

Are there any films that really get your emotions flowing?
SmileBig GrinRolleyesAngryHuhSadBlushAngryBlush
I think that maybe someone should put together a checklist for what is needed when making this journey i.e.

Bigger Pants
Increase volume of lip stick (my lips have nearly doubled in size)
Tissues for that romantic movie
A good excuse why you are crying especially if you are not presenting as a female
and so on ....

Tina

I remember going through that period of very sensitive feelings after I started NBE. It has subsided quite a bit since then. Well, at least it seems to have subsided. Maybe I'm just getting used to my new emotional set point..lol. I will say one thing....I don't care much for action adventure genre movies much anymore. Explosions, gunfights, blood and guts are no longer elements of what I consider a good movie.

Clara Smile

Hi

I was watching the Bourne Identity - which is quite a lot of aggressive Action fights. The film was OK, but the bit I enjoyed was at the end when he got back with the Girl he was with and they lived happily ever (an emotional tear came to my eye at this point)

Tina

And I thought it was only me going through this, I no longer enjoy violent action films but put a romantic comedy on or a film like Shirley Valentine and I am happy.

Other than the occasional thing getting to me nothing has changed.

I've always been easily teary-eyed at emotional film moments done well, I just make sure to do a good job hiding it.

Charlotte's Web, man.

does that affect biological FEMALES too ?

im already VERY sensitive and i just cry thinking of stuff randomly .

going to start PM soon too.

(22-05-2014, 01:43 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  does that affect biological FEMALES too ?

im already VERY sensitive and i just cry thinking of stuff randomly .

going to start PM soon too.

Hi
Being a Bio male I do not know how it effects females. What I have noticed with myself is that my thought processes are becoming more girly. My emotional state is like a switch either on or off with no middle ground. Maybe with us males because the differance when our E Levels are increased that it becomes more enhanced. Before I was never really emotional, now I can get weepy over the smallest thing.

What I have noticed is that I am very much open to other peoples emotions. This reflects very much on my own emotions. In fact I am starting to get weepy just because you say that you get weepy too -

Tina

I've never been that emotional as a female. But then again I was quite the tomboy growing up and I was taught to take it like a man so to speak haha. Blush but on PM I noticed that for the first week or so I got quite snappish and everything irritated me. I was taking a higher dosage during that time but I've since lowered my dosage I'm back to as normal as can be.

(20-05-2014, 10:32 PM)tinad Wrote:  Hi

I have only been on PM for 3-4 weeks and have noticed that my emotions have become really enhanced. I never knew I was so sensitive Smile tears start welling up when I am watching a sloppy/romantic film. It is really strange as quite often I have seen the film before and it never really bothered me previously. I would normally be the one going uuuurrrrrrr

Its getting so bad I'm even starting to weep at Disney films.

Are there any films that really get your emotions flowing?
SmileBig GrinRolleyesAngryHuhSadBlushAngryBlush
I think that maybe someone should put together a checklist for what is needed when making this journey i.e.

Bigger Pants
Increase volume of lip stick (my lips have nearly doubled in size)
Tissues for that romantic movie
A good excuse why you are crying especially if you are not presenting as a female
and so on ....

Tina

Hi Tina, without doubt PM does change the emotional state. I have experienced tears listening to a piece of sad news or even a particular moving opera scene. My wife has been a little confused by my reactions.
Then one day we were discussing my GID / CDing (which my wife hates with a vengeance ) and it all got too much for me and I broke down in floods of tears. I even had to go out of the room to calm down.
This in conjunction of other tearful occasions prompted my wife to insist that I take a trip to the doctors and have my testosterone levels checked.Sad
So in short I really do believe PM does change more than growing breast tissue, I hope things will settle as Clara has reported.

Hugs
Heather X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon