Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogle/Some other suction without any hormones?

Would people generally advise breast pumps when hormones are totally off the table? I don't want huge stonking tits or anything, that's not me, all I'd be going for are A cups(maybe close to B way down the line, but that's probably pushing it). So, with no sort of hormone therapy, is this still advisable? Sorry for my ignorance.

Hello Mathilda.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Some members use breast pumps, others don't. I've very limited experience with breast pumps so I'm not sure what kind of results you can get with them. One big advocate of breast pumps that comes to mind is Karren. If you don't already know, there's a subforum on this site that's dedicated to breast pumps:

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

Ah, yes, and I did look it over, but I thought maybe this would be the more appropriate subforum to try since I'm biologically male and I haven't seen a whole lot of talk from that one for people like me. I'd have to imagine there's a difference between biologically male and biologically female using the same pumps, right? I honestly have no clue.

Also, thanks for the welcome. I saw a bunch of helpful advice before I registered, but I decided I should make a post or two here before I tried anything since this is the kind of thing I don't want to mess up.

Yeah.... Breast pumping being mechanical will cause growth of what ever is under the domes.... irrespective of gender... I'm male and have been pumping for a couple years on and off and have grown from an A cup to a C...

here's the results... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16280

general theory is tissue grows faster in a negative pressure environment....

Oh, wow. That's great. And that's with nothing else? I'm glad to see, thank you.

I tried herbs a few times and they basically did nothing for me... think the medication I'm on blocks any kine of femininizing hormones... so I turned to pumping.... really works but you have to do at least an hour a day and every day to get lasting results...

For info on pump/dome sizing. check this out..... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

(22-05-2014, 06:06 PM)Karren Wrote:  For info on pump/dome sizing. check this out..... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Maybe you should put that link in your signature, Karren. Smile Big Grin Tongue

Lol Peggy! I tried to put links in once before and couldn't get them to work...

(22-05-2014, 05:52 PM)Karren Wrote:  I tried herbs a few times and they basically did nothing for me... think the medication I'm on blocks any kine of femininizing hormones... so I turned to pumping.... really works but you have to do at least an hour a day and every day to get lasting results...

(22-05-2014, 06:06 PM)Karren Wrote:  For info on pump/dome sizing. check this out..... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Fantastic, Karren! Who could ask for anything more?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon