Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogle/Some other suction without any hormones?

Well, just to be safe, I'm changing the orientation and position a lot. Hopefully that makes them come out nice and full.

Personally I think the outside shape of the domes has nothing to do with what grows..... any tissue exposed to negative pressure has an equal chance to grow....

But I should make sure I expand a wide area, right? The cups don't exactly cover much of my chest at a time.

Still no swelling so far...Doing this at least an hour every day.

Do your breasts touch the sides of the dome when you pump? if so they may be too small.... and they are actually putting your breasts in compression... like the photo I posted...

The sides? Actually, after some working, they fill the entire dome...I have zero bust, so I figured I'd want to start with extra small, but...I had no idea I would actually want bigger, especially when it's quite a strain already to routinely fill the whole cup. I guess I should start looking for bigger ones.

If your filling the entire cup then your getting zero benefit.... maybe even doing harm.... you need something large enough that only the base of the breasts touch the dome and the rest is free to expand and swell.... your just pulling your breasts into small container and putting the entire breast into compression....

I see, thank you. I'm pretty shocked that I have this problem starting out, I thought having no cup would mean any size would be an upgrade. Guess I should go for medium or something.

Does the Noogleberry pumps also enlarge the nipples and areolas, or just the breasts?

From personal experience as a male it doesn't increase areolas much at all... nipple may get a little larger.... for that you want to try something to get them to grown hormonally... for females who already have larger areolas, is seems to make them larger... or that's a lot of womens concerns that it will...

Ugh, I have no idea which cups to get. My band size is 34 at the least, but I don't have anything in the way of cups, and the large breast cups for noogleberry have the following description:

Suitable for those with a chest band size of 34 inches or more and with a B or C cup size.

I hope they'll stay on my chest if I get them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon