Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogle/Some other suction without any hormones?

Second day of pumping and I'm filling out the cups already. So far I haven't retained any growth, though. Guess the tissue's still adapting.

Big difference between swelling and growth.... swelling goes away in a few hours.... but you grow a very small amount every time you pump.... growth is measured in months.... like 9 months to gain a cup is typical....

I guess I should say I haven't experienced any swelling, then. In the cup, sure, but it always immediately deflates back to normal.

I'm going to change my method a bit, turns out I've been keeping them inflated for much longer than I should've at a time before releasing suction. Also...This is a really dumb question, but are the domes supposed to be vertical or horizontal on my chest?

They should look like this although this photo I found the person is using way to small a dome! lol

there really isn't "too long"... I've worn them up to 12 hours straight... Brava says to ware them 10 hours...

(04-06-2014, 12:50 PM)Karren Wrote:  They should look like this although this photo I found the person is using way to small a dome! lol

Ouch! That looks very painful! [Image: smiley-shocked004.gif]

No pain no gain? lol

Karren, as an expert in the negative pressure technique to breast enhancement, what tissue is actually being created in the process? Glandular? Fat? Muscle? Other?

Clara Huh

All of the above!.... any tissue exposed to negative pressure will grow.... maybe not at the same rates.....

Huh. My domes aren't circular like that. They're more like ovals. These are the ones I have:

http://noogleberry.com/shop/breast-enlar...system-51/

You have the contoured cups. I've always bought or made round ones... ... I'd put them on what ever fits your chest best...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon