Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Quick Toxin Flush for NBE

(22-05-2014, 08:17 PM)Lotus Wrote:  So the purpose of the thread stems from this:

All xenohormones are endocrine disruptors. They can alter how natural hormones are produced, metabolized and eliminated.

Quote:, it is best to protect our estrogen receptor sites from chemical xenoestrogens through eating a whole food, nutrient dense diet naturally rich in phytoestrogens.

And this:

(21-05-2014, 11:09 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 09:45 PM)Lotus Wrote:  DHT is public enemy number one for boob growth, roughly 98% of Total T is not active, and out of that 2% is what's considered Free T (bio-active). Once Free T is converted to DHT it can't convert back to Free T.

We also know that too much E turns off those receptors and feedback is locked, so what to do?.

Well you have to think in terms of reactivating those receptors, you know!!, clear them out to start the process over,

Question- what's the half life of E (not miroestriol)...does anybody get where this is going?. Wink

I have often wondered the same thing! I think its crucial to metabolize these active hormones efficiently or they will build up in the liver much sooner than they normally do, causing the receptors to shut down/ feedback loop effect. For ex, as much as DIM is apart of men's formulas and women's to rid E excess, I think the most important part of what we need from it is actually being able to use these hormones as they flush out of the system. The liver is so important in nbe and metabolizing hormones. The abundance of free running hormones in the blood can be from poor liver function.

I think that is why the Cycling of "hormones" format is so important. It creates the re sensitivity factor consistently. I'm starting to think this is why plateaus happen after a while, loaded receptors and acute poor functioning of the liver.

This totally explained why my first attempt in nbe went detrimental. I had blood tests confirm free high estrogen and testosterone ( from high DHEA) and progesterone (though lowest of them all). And of course, I got some serious androgen conversion. I had no nbe success at all and the worst bumpy skin after months of taking all sorts of herbs (mainly estrogenic).So one can have high levels of E hormones and have no breast developmental effects at all, yet have mild masculating effects . I sadly developed some nice little stray hairs on my areola that were never there beforeSad
They were gone thankfully after cleansingBig Grin months in.

Im convinced, that DHT is the little devil that breaks nbe success. I would personally like to raise my T levels as I am naturally low, but I am so sensitive to DHT conversion from my wonky adrenals.

Tibetan, thanks for the post Cool
i have noticed the hair around alora have got thicker Sad DHT ?

So can we consider THE major sources of Xenohormones and xenoestrogens then. What are you're thoughts (ps I know you've done this in other threads but for the purposes of keeping it in this thread Wink ..)

I know from reading your threads its an accumulative thing with pesticides, herbicides, air pollution, chemical cleaners. Plastics??

What is THE biggest culprit do you think to best avoid?

Thanks x

Ok I have edited my first post. Check it out now. Smile

(22-05-2014, 08:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  So can we consider THE major sources of Xenohormones and xenoestrogens then. What are you're thoughts (ps I know you've done this in other threads but for the purposes of keeping it in this thread Wink ..)

I know from reading your threads its an accumulative thing with pesticides, herbicides, air pollution, chemical cleaners. Plastics??

Thanks x

It's gotta be chemical synthetics, but the list is so huge and hard to avoid, but seriously start looking into organics, vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes Big Grin

(22-05-2014, 08:51 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ok I have edited my first post. Check it out now. Smile

That's awesome Peggy!! Wink

(22-05-2014, 08:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-05-2014, 08:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  So can we consider THE major sources of Xenohormones and xenoestrogens then. What are you're thoughts (ps I know you've done this in other threads but for the purposes of keeping it in this thread Wink ..)

Thanks x

It's gotta be chemical synthetics, but the list is so huge and hard to avoid, but seriously start looking into organics, vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes Big Grin

Im organic or free range whereever possible and only use plant based cleaners. Il make an effort to transfer all food/liquid from plastic into jars too. And wear an oxygen mask when im walking down the road or driving in my car to avoid toxic fumes... Big Grin (jokes)
Giving up lamb and chicken though... im getting the shakes just thinking about it....

(22-05-2014, 08:43 PM)myboobs Wrote:  i have noticed the hair around alora have got thicker Sad DHT ?

Myboobs, I'm pretty confident when I say this, the unwanted hair growth (even facial) is a direct sign that too much DHT is being converted from free T.

It's just a theory, but I think if we were able to catch the conversion process of DHT through aromatase before it happens and make the conversion to E from free T, that should be the goal.

Prevent this:

FT/5ar=DHT

Instead to this:

FT/AR=E

FT=Free Testosterone (the bio-active kind, the 2%)
DHT=Dihydrotestosterone (the wicked one)
5 ar=5 Alpha Reductase (converts testosterone to DHT)
AR=Aromatase (converts free Testosterone to Estrogen)

Lotus would slow facial hair growth be a sign of lower levels than normal of dht? noticed this last week my facial hair has been really slow growing

(22-05-2014, 10:39 PM)bobie Wrote:  Lotus would slow facial hair growth be a sign of lower levels than normal of dht? noticed this last week my facial hair has been really slow growing

In my opinion yes, sounds like you're conquering the 'evil queen' ....proceed with NBE Wink

(Or king if you prefer).

(22-05-2014, 10:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-05-2014, 08:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Thanks x

Im organic or free range whereever possible and only use plant based cleaners. Il make an effort to transfer all food/liquid from plastic into jars too. And wear an oxygen mask when im walking down the road or driving in my car to avoid toxic fumes... Big Grin (jokes)
Giving up lamb and chicken though... im getting the shakes just thinking about it....

Smart move, when cooking only use stainless steel pans and glass cooking-ware to bake and microwave in.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon