Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Quick Toxin Flush for NBE

(22-05-2014, 11:10 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-05-2014, 10:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-05-2014, 08:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-05-2014, 08:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  So can we consider THE major sources of Xenohormones and xenoestrogens then. What are you're thoughts (ps I know you've done this in other threads but for the purposes of keeping it in this thread Wink ..)

I know from reading your threads its an accumulative thing with pesticides, herbicides, air pollution, chemical cleaners. Plastics??

What is THE biggest culprit do you think to best avoid?

Thanks x

It's gotta be chemical synthetics, but the list is so huge and hard to avoid, but seriously start looking into organics, vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes Big Grin

Im organic or free range whereever possible and only use plant based cleaners. Il make an effort to transfer all food/liquid from plastic into jars too. And wear an oxygen mask when im walking down the road or driving in my car to avoid toxic fumes... Big Grin (jokes)
Giving up lamb and chicken though... im getting the shakes just thinking about it....

Smart move, when cooking only use stainless steel pans and glass cooking-ware to bake and microwave in.

Stainless steel ! Is there not the leeching of chromium from stainless steel ?

(22-05-2014, 11:15 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(22-05-2014, 08:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  So can we consider THE major sources of Xenohormones and xenoestrogens then. What are you're thoughts (ps I know you've done this in other threads but for the purposes of keeping it in this thread Wink ..)

I know from reading your threads its an accumulative thing with pesticides, herbicides, air pollution, chemical cleaners. Plastics??

Thanks x

It's gotta be chemical synthetics, but the list is so huge and hard to avoid, but seriously start looking into organics, vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes Big Grin

Im organic or free range whereever possible and only use plant based cleaners. Il make an effort to transfer all food/liquid from plastic into jars too. And wear an oxygen mask when im walking down the road or driving in my car to avoid toxic fumes... Big Grin (jokes)
Giving up lamb and chicken though... im getting the shakes just thinking about it....

Smart move, when cooking only use stainless steel pans and glass cooking-ware to bake and microwave in.

Stainless steel ! Is there not the leeching of chromium from stainless steel ?

There's different grades myboobs, cooking with Teflon is linked to birth defects,

See the differences in the link below, most restaurants use stainless steel (high grade) to cook with, unless they have know idea of the toxic effects and choose the cheap crap out there, next time you dine out ask the owner/manager and see if they know, I'll bet you'll be surprised to find out their response.

http://happycookingco.com/hidden-dangers.cfm

Thanks x

And the evil microwave!!!
An experiment done proved feeding microwaved versus tap water made plants wither up and die who were fed zapped water.

not rhubarb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhubarb#Toxicity

replacing softdrinks with diluted fruit juices = good
I can feel softdrink's bad effect on my body.

(23-05-2014, 07:08 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  not rhubarb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhubarb#Toxicity

replacing softdrinks with diluted fruit juices = good
I can feel softdrink's bad effect on my body.

It's the leaves that are off concern (not the stalks). Stalks are used in food and medicine, so yes to rhubard.

Hi Everyone!

Wonderful thread...would like to add things I do to help cleanse and detox my body <3

Pressure Points
I use charts and youtube tutorials for Chinese Pressure points, especially ones pertaining to lymph node drainage around face, chest/armpits, stomach, and legs.

Sauna + Steam Room
If your gym has one or both, definitely take advantage of them! Relaxing and stretching in the Sauna is great for muscle recovery after a workout, and has the added benefit of de-stressing the mind and sweating out your body. Just remember to drink lots of water to prevent dehydration

Water
The most basic thing of all. A simple calculation is: Half of your body weight (pounds) is what you should drink (in ounces). If you have an active lifestyle, job, or exercise regularly, then you should definitely add a liter or two!
Example: A woman weighing 120lbs (54kg) should drink 60oz (2liters) of water a day if she has a sedentary lifestyle. If she has an active lifestyle, I would suggest 3-4 liters of water. If she exercises the 5-8 liters depending on amount, duration, and type of exercise. Smile
** Drinking 1 glass of water in the morning stimulates digestion!**

Apple Cider Vinegar
Drinking 1tsp/day helps rebalance the acidity and Ph of your body. It will also help cleanse and stimulate the digestive system. **Drinking ACV with or after a meal helps your body absorb more Calcium. Instead of drinking it, you can also eat it as a vinaigrette or in a sauce**

Lemon Juice
Like ACV the acidity is good for your body's Ph. It is also a natural diuretic so will gently help stimulate the digestive system. ** If I am feeling heavy, bloated, PMS, or if I went out and ate/drank a lot of unhealthy or simply fatty food (I love French cuisine!!) I will make 1 liter of cold water with 1-2 lemons juiced inside, adding some ginger juice if it is PMS or upset stomach, and chug it all right before bed. Trust me, this will help 10000% with stomach bloating and that "heavy" feeling that carries over to the next morning. You may also get up in the middle of the night to poop. Just letting you know. I also use this trick when I am getting close to a fitness competition because it really helps keep your stomach lean and flat - especially that little "pooch" area. I will typically do this every night for the week leading up to the comp, but you can do it 3-7 days before an event! **

Slimy Foods
Okra, Natto, Chia Seeds....anything that has that slimy texture is great for cleaning out the digestive system. As it moves through the bowels, these types of foods literally take everything with them! Gross but very healthy for you!

I have a lot more, but can't think of them all right now Smile I will post more later, haha <3 <3 <3

(30-05-2014, 09:13 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  Hi Everyone!

Wonderful thread...would like to add things I do to help cleanse and detox my body <3

Pressure Points
I use charts and youtube tutorials for Chinese Pressure points, especially ones pertaining to lymph node drainage around face, chest/armpits, stomach, and legs.

Sauna + Steam Room
If your gym has one or both, definitely take advantage of them! Relaxing and stretching in the Sauna is great for muscle recovery after a workout, and has the added benefit of de-stressing the mind and sweating out your body. Just remember to drink lots of water to prevent dehydration

Water
The most basic thing of all. A simple calculation is: Half of your body weight (pounds) is what you should drink (in ounces). If you have an active lifestyle, job, or exercise regularly, then you should definitely add a liter or two!
Example: A woman weighing 120lbs (54kg) should drink 60oz (2liters) of water a day if she has a sedentary lifestyle. If she has an active lifestyle, I would suggest 3-4 liters of water. If she exercises the 5-8 liters depending on amount, duration, and type of exercise. Smile
** Drinking 1 glass of water in the morning stimulates digestion!**

Apple Cider Vinegar
Drinking 1tsp/day helps rebalance the acidity and Ph of your body. It will also help cleanse and stimulate the digestive system. **Drinking ACV with or after a meal helps your body absorb more Calcium. Instead of drinking it, you can also eat it as a vinaigrette or in a sauce**

Lemon Juice
Like ACV the acidity is good for your body's Ph. It is also a natural diuretic so will gently help stimulate the digestive system. ** If I am feeling heavy, bloated, PMS, or if I went out and ate/drank a lot of unhealthy or simply fatty food (I love French cuisine!!) I will make 1 liter of cold water with 1-2 lemons juiced inside, adding some ginger juice if it is PMS or upset stomach, and chug it all right before bed. Trust me, this will help 10000% with stomach bloating and that "heavy" feeling that carries over to the next morning. You may also get up in the middle of the night to poop. Just letting you know. I also use this trick when I am getting close to a fitness competition because it really helps keep your stomach lean and flat - especially that little "pooch" area. I will typically do this every night for the week leading up to the comp, but you can do it 3-7 days before an event! **

Slimy Foods
Okra, Natto, Chia Seeds....anything that has that slimy texture is great for cleaning out the digestive system. As it moves through the bowels, these types of foods literally take everything with them! Gross but very healthy for you!

I have a lot more, but can't think of them all right now Smile I will post more later, haha <3 <3 <3

Excellent tips!, Thanks KinakoNeko!

Forgot about this one, it's new home belongs in the toxin thread.

Detoxifying the Breasts 

(08-02-2014, 11:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Here's something for all the breast growers out there to think about!.....Be careful out there!.Wink

If the ladies want this linked to the Herbal section just let me know!

Four Breast Detox Strategies

1. Iodine and Breast Detox
The editors of this website consider iodine a first line strategy for healing the
breast. Iodine in the form of Lugol's Solution , Iodoral or even tincture of iodine has
reduced swollen, tender, fibrocystic breasts in every woman in the online group
who has experienced breast pain or swelling.

Women applied several drops of iodine to the breasts with a Q-Tip each day until
the pain and swelling diminished then found a comfortable maintenance dose.
Reduction of symptoms took from 24 hours to 3 months. If you are allergic to iodine
consult an iodine-literate physician.

See the Iodine Page for a more comprehensive explanation and documentation.

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/breastdetox.html

Detoxing Your Breasts

Since environmental toxins (PCBs, DDT, and DDE) in the fat cells of the breasts seem to be the culprit behind triggering breast cancers, you will want to rid yourself of them and here are a few suggestions we've found from many professionals in the Minnesota wellness community:

Increase your sweating through 30 minutes of considerably strenuous exercise.
Follow this with a "low temperature" sauna. You can do this in your bathroom with a space heater, since a low temperature sauna keeps the room right around 95° - 100°. Dr Schulze recommends the low temperature sauna over the higher temperature saunas, because at the low temperature, you actually do more cleansing.
Dr David G Williams recommends increasing your niacin intake from 400 mg per day to 3,000 mg per day (some studies go from 800 mg to 6,000 mg per day) gradually and only with your physicians approval. Be advised about the intense flush you can get from niacin—it is only temporary— and never take it on an empty stomach; and be sure to avoid the time-released variety. [Alternatives, July 1992; 4: 13]
Daily supplements: vitamin C (2,000 mg - 9,000 mg) is needed to protect against cellular changes when detoxifying; vitamin E (400 IU - 800 IU); calcium/magnesium (1000 mg calcium, 500 mg magnesium); a multi-vitamin/mineral complex with at least 50 mg of B-Complex; flaxseed oil (1 - 2 tbsp.); Lecithin (2 tbsp.). [Alternatives, July 1992; 4: 13]
Additionally, try Dr Richard Schulze's superfood or Enerprime™, both were designed to be an alternative to supplementation and are powerful detoxicators.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/cancer2/breast.htm

Detoxing the Breast
The human breast is a gland that contains milk ducts, lobes, fatty tissue, and a network of lymphatic vessels.
http://sawilsons.com/detoxingbreast.htm

Lumpy Breasts-
http://www.commonsensehome.com/cure-breast-cysts/

How to Make Breasts Bigger - The Easy to Apply Detoxification Method[/i]
By Ositadima Modozie

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Make-Breasts-Bigger---The-Easy-to-Apply-Detoxification-Method&id=2272556

Excellent essential addition to the thread Lotus Smile
I consume Iodine by way of "organic seaweed" sprinkled on food or kelp salt. Kelp salt however is VERY high in iodine and to be avoided or used with caution if you have certain thyroid disorders.

Also good if you are over exposed to radiation Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon