Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings from Georgia

Smile 

Hello all, greetings from Georgia! I am a 27 year old male who has been an on and off closet CD since my early teenage years that started up again in late 2012. It wasn't until about the last year when my wife caught me with makeup on and has since severely hurt my marriage that I looked into all aspects of possibly being TG. Over the last year I have gone between everything from thinking I needed to be a woman, to being fine as both, to trying to stop for the salvation of my marriage. After learning that it just is not going to work in my marriage even if I stopped I have decided to pursue NBE in an effort to make myself happy as I feel it is my best course of action. I have already ordered herbs and while I wait for them to come in started a phytoestrogen cream and progesterone cream from the local Whole Foods. Only time will tell if the herbs will help ease my thoughts through brain rewiring or reassure me that this is my best course of action for self acceptance.

Love Always,
Jordyn Michelle

P.S. My current picture attached is using a bit of cheating with a nice padded pushup bra, silicone inserts, and about 4 NuBras layered one on top of the other but the cleavage is all natural when pushed together!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-05-2014, 06:10 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  Hello all, greetings from Georgia! I am a 27 year old male who has been an on and off closet CD since my early teenage years that started up again in late 2012. It wasn't until about the last year when my wife caught me with makeup on and has since severely hurt my marriage that I looked into all aspects of possibly being TG. Over the last year I have gone between everything from thinking I needed to be a woman, to being fine as both, to trying to stop for the salvation of my marriage. After learning that it just is not going to work in my marriage even if I stopped I have decided to pursue NBE in an effort to make myself happy as I feel it is my best course of action. I have already ordered herbs and while I wait for them to come in started a phytoestrogen cream and progesterone cream from the local Whole Foods. Only time will tell if the herbs will help ease my thoughts through brain rewiring or reassure me that this is my best course of action for self acceptance.

Love Always,
Jordyn Michelle

P.S. My current picture attached is using a bit of cheating with a nice padded pushup bra, silicone inserts, and about 4 NuBras layered one on top of the other but the cleavage is all natural when pushed together!

Welcome Jordyn Michelle,

I thought I was looking at a GG pic, then I realized I'm still in the bio-male section, well done. Wink

Patience is a big obstacle to overcome in NBE, if you can master that then the rest should follow.

Good luck!!

(23-05-2014, 06:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Welcome Jordyn Michelle,

I thought I was looking at a GG pic, then I realized I'm still in the bio-male section, well done. Wink

Patience is a big obstacle to overcome in NBE, if you can master that then the rest should follow.

Good luck!!

Lotus, thank you for the warm welcome. I guess the others can be a bit jealous that with some tricks under the bra I can pull off realistic looking cleavage however it's totally false advertising. Tongue
On the other hand I'm totally jealous of others on this forum such as yourself and I forgot who else but I wish my "moobs" looked like your boobs! Blush

Any suggestions for a newcomer like me to maximize my effect at starting this?

Welcome to the world of breast growth, Jordyn Michelle. We are most happy to have you and help you make the best of what herbs have to offer. Which is a lot, contrary to what some may think.

I'm always sorry to hear about a marriage breakup due to CD or a gender issue. Is it over for you and your wife, or is there still hope for a meeting of the minds? In either case, good luck on your path forward.

Love back,

Clara Smile

(23-05-2014, 07:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Welcome to the world of breast growth, Jordyn Michelle. We are most happy to have you and help you make the best of what herbs have to offer. Which is a lot, contrary to what some may think.

I'm always sorry to hear about a marriage breakup due to CD or a gender issue. Is it over for you and your wife, or is there still hope for a meeting of the minds? In either case, good luck on your path forward.

Love back,

Clara Smile

Clara sadly the marriage is pretty much doomed and will be ending once she sits down to discuss the divorce. I still have hope it may work out over time but at least I have a best friend who is female now as she is very supportive and helps me with anything I need. Unfortunately she wants to be married to a masculine type of guy which I've never been. Our marriage was great until my GI issue came up. Either way I was very hurt by it at first and would practically beg her for anyway to work it out but over time the pain has become less and now I must do what makes me happy. I am still straight in terms of my sexuality however I am not actively looking ATM for someone else to date until I figure out if NBE is truly what I want after starting it. Currently I have no regrets over the decision to start it and hope I don't during my progress but after reading of "brain rewiring" effects that PM causes I might not know until I start if things will change. Have any of you experienced "brain rewiring" if so, what types of thoughts/habits changed?

(23-05-2014, 07:28 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  Have any of you experienced "brain rewiring" if so, what types of thoughts/habits changed?

There is some difference of opinion about what constitutes 'brain rewiring'. Personally, I believe that your brain was wired with a female identity before birth and can't be rewired. What we often experience by taking PM is the effect of the estrogen mimic miroestrol found in PM filling the estrogen receptor sites in that part of the brain that, given a chance, expresses certain inborn female behaviors and emotions.

But, even more important than that, is the consequential lowering of your testosterone which at normal male levels produces much of the anxiety, aggressiveness, impatience and other aspects of your mental state that you find uncomfortable, even unbearable (we call it gender dysphoria -- GD). It is this reduction in mental discomfort that you experience within 2 or 3 weeks of starting PM, depending on the dosage, which is a strong indication that you do have a cross gender identity to some degree. If taking PM worsens your mental state, it usually means that you are not transgender. More likely your desire to cross dress is a sexual fetish (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Please ramp up your dosage of PM slowly to give your body a chance to adapt. Too much, too fast could cause side effects like headache, nausea, diarrhea, intestinal gas, testicular pain, back pain.... If you experience any of these symptoms, just back off the dosage for awhile.

Good luck, Jordyn.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

Its only cheating if you get caught! lol Welcome!

(23-05-2014, 08:01 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Good luck, Jordyn.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

Thanks Clara, I guess only time will tell as my PM arrives Tuesday. Oddly starting the phytoestrogen and progesterone cream last night gave me a tingly feeling all over. Kind of felt good but oddly doing my doses this morning did not result in a similar feeling. I wonder if it was a combination of not eating all day, the creams, and my last dose of an antibiotic that all contributed to it.
The dosage recommendations for the creams say 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon 2 times a day. Obviously that's for biological females, would I need higher doses as a male to start with until I start using the herbs? I also know I need to watch how much progesterone I intake to avoid sterility over time. Any recommendations for starting dosages of both?

(23-05-2014, 08:21 PM)Karren Wrote:  Its only cheating if you get caught! lol Welcome!

LOL, I shouldn't have said anything to see what comments I got! Tongue

(23-05-2014, 08:24 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(23-05-2014, 08:21 PM)Karren Wrote:  Its only cheating if you get caught! lol Welcome!

LOL, I shouldn't have said anything to see what comments I got! Tongue

Yeah! They are like ice bergs... who knows what's hidden underneath!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon