Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

(25-05-2014, 10:07 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(25-05-2014, 10:04 PM)danim Wrote:  I'm thinking that the new members need to read more before posting new threads... READ DON'T BE SO LAZY! And now I want pizza too Smile

Lol there's a lot of info on here though and it can be overwhelming.
I'm thinking I should have went to the pool with my friends but I guess I'll clean instead

MMMMMM!!!! The pool!!!!!!! Can I go with you????

(25-05-2014, 10:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Im thinking "how can i have bad knees when im only in my bloody 30's??" Lol
And "should i eat my sandwiches i brought to work or should i be a pig and get hot fries with mayo instead..."

I'm thinking how can my hip be bad in my mid `50's when I actually feel like I'm about 26????

(26-05-2014, 12:53 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  A few things I'm thinking damn I'm gonna be busy tidying this house(4 day weekend I get too distracted when I'm with my man that and we were out alot)
I'm sad when its messy.
I'm gonna be fat forevermore dieting is so hard when food is delicious ate 3 cuttlefish at lunch mmm and oreos haha what a strange combination.
Where is my period I wanna start pueraria cycling.
I will eat less tomarrow.
:/ aww I saw a dead puppy on the road that upset me all day
You need to exercise more if you want to lose weight.
3 cuttlefish and Oreos and a wayward period!!!! Couldst thou be preggers?
A dead puppy????!!!! Awwwwwwwwww. :-( That REALLY sucks!!!!!!!!!
Dead puppies aren't much fun!!!!
http://youtu.be/N5sKpG6JIug

(26-05-2014, 01:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 12:53 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  A few things I'm thinking damn I'm gonna be busy tidying this house(4 day weekend I get too distracted when I'm with my man that and we were out alot)
I'm sad when its messy.
I'm gonna be fat forevermore dieting is so hard when food is delicious ate 3 cuttlefish at lunch mmm and oreos haha what a strange combination.

Haha don't say that a baby not now I'm sure she's coming this week I'm just excited to start, no my mind just teases me for eating like a fatty I know I'm not fat in any bad way just so bloated I was waighting to start pm before working out harder scared to lose the boobs.
Yes lots of lost dogs you see in Spain I hate it makes me so sad I think a lot of Spanish don't have respect of animals.

(26-05-2014, 02:12 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 01:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
I'm sad when its messy.

Haha don't say that a baby not now I'm sure she's coming this week I'm just excited to start, no my mind just teases me for eating like a fatty I know I'm not fat in any bad way just so bloated I was waighting to start pm before working out harder scared to lose the boobs.
Yes lots of lost dogs you see in Spain I hate it makes me so sad I think a lot of Spanish don't have respect of animals.

I wonder if my ex-fiancé has been to Spain. She went back to India a year after we broke up and started opening up animal rescue shelters all over the place in various countries.

(26-05-2014, 01:26 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  MMMMMM!!!! The pool!!!!!!! Can I go with you????

Haha next time I'll take you with me Big Grin

I'm thinking how AMAZING it felt to take off my bra after wearing it for a 3 hours

I'm thinking my husband is ridiculously handsome and I want to do sexy time, but this IUD has me cramping like crazy, so I'm grumpy.

Also I want pizza now. Sex and pizza.

(26-05-2014, 03:07 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 01:26 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  MMMMMM!!!! The pool!!!!!!! Can I go with you????

Haha next time I'll take you with me Big Grin

I'm thinking how AMAZING it felt to take off my bra after wearing it for a 3 hours
Great!!!! I can't wait!!

I'll bet it does!! They CAN be a bit....irritating after a while!!

i absolutely love wearing short shorts during summer

( of course ,at my own house)Rolleyes

(27-05-2014, 01:27 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i absolutely love wearing short shorts during summer

( of course ,at my own house)Rolleyes
So do I, but, here in the land of the free, it's apparently against some kind of Puritan clothing law these days for guys to wear any shorts that don't touch the tops of your shoes. BUT IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY FOR YOU TO SHOW OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon