Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My non-fem NBE journey

I know some of you are skeptical of my ideas, and I don't blame you. Before I started, I was skeptical too. I only started my journey because I told myself I was going in with zero expectations, and so it was worth a shot.

Before I started, I was very interested and curious about breast enlargement. I never knew it was possible for men to "grow" breasts, but as I read more, I realised it was possible. I learnt about hormones and HRT. Then I came across this forum, and was introduced to the world of NBE. NBE has a huge advantage. No doctors or therapists involved, and completely legal. Still, as I read, I discovered that even NBE can have very serious and permanent effects. I was concerned about a few effects as I was doing this as experimentation and in stealth. I did not want to risk discovery. I can explain away breasts growth, but enlarged nipples and loss of function below would be extremely hard to hide. I'm in a straight relationship and sexually active, and happy to keep it that way.

After much consideration, I decided against the usual NBE herbs like PM. Instead, in May 2013, I started on a breast cream that was very highly rated. It contains many herbs, PM included. To my surprise, the cream did have some effect. I would usually apply it for a week, and when I felt or saw some changes, I would stop for another week or two. I was being very careful about my NBE. In about 6 months, I could tell that my breasts had grown. I stopped the cream. It was then that I started taking Maca Root (750mg) and SP (640mg), to see if there was any effect on my butt. After a while, I stopped.

In Feb 2014, I restarted the cream and Maca and SP again. I couldn't stop myself any longer, and wanted to grow my breasts even more. I told myself, I at least wanted to be able to fill my bras. Because I started feeling the effects, I did the start-stop with the cream again. In Mar 2014, I increased my SP to 960mg. It might have been a coincidence, or it might have been the SP, but after that, I found that my breasts seem to grow more than before. In fact, I was starting to see the breast profile quite clearly, and at a certain angle, there was almost that concave/pointy shape of a woman's breast. Since then, I've stopped the cream, but am continuing the Maca+SP.

A little note about wanting to fill my bras. I have quite a number of bras, and I don't properly fill them or look good in them. However, it was only fairly recently that I discovered the subreddit ABraThatFits, and realised I had been wrong about my size all this time! It wasn't that I couldn't fill my bras, it was that I was wearing the wrong size!

Before starting NBE:
Overbust: 38"
Underbus: 34"

Current:
Overbust: 41"
Underbust: 35"

I also want to write a bit about how NBE has affected me.

Having breasts has changed my life! And I mean this is a good way. I've always found my body unattractive. I grew up having small moobs, and over the recent years, I gained a bit of weight as well. Since I've had breasts, whenever I look in the mirror and I see them, I feel... good. Not like, super hot and attractive, but, I just feel good about myself. I love looking at my breasts, the curves, the shape. They're not super feminine breasts, nor big, but they're mine and I love them. I love the little tingles when I'm showering and my arms brush across my chest. I love the shape of my chest when I wear a fitted T-shirt. Just yesterday, I threw on this old dry-fit type T-shirt that had shrunk in the dryer, and it hugged my chest and I could see the shape of my breasts and how they projected out. When I wear a fitting bra, I love seeing my breasts resting comfortably.

And because I feel good about my body, I also feel good. I'm in a generally better mood, and my sex drive has been great (might have to do with the Maca).

Hi Val,
Thank you for sharing your journey with us! I'm so glad that journey has made you happy, and it seems your fears have largely gone away. I hope to be there too before long. Good luck!
Grace Smile

I've wanted breasts for most of my life. And, until last year, I thought it was impractical, if not impossible, to have my own. Well, now I have them, and I like them. Isn't it great?

Welcome to the forum, Val

Clara Smile

Grace, thanks, and welcome to you too! Good luck on your NBE!

Clara, thanks and yes, breasts are amazing!

I'm now on an updated program.

I'm now using a PM cream, along with the following:
Saw Palmetto 960mg
Maca 750mg
Stinging Nettle 500mg
Beta-Sitosterol 800mg

Thanks to Lotus, I'm trimming down my program. Because I am growing breasts without (or at least, with minimum) feminization, my program is weighted heavily to prevent DHT. DHT is just plain nasty, and reducing DHT has another great side-effect: hair loss prevention. Surprisingly, over the years, it does appear that an anti-DHT program coupled with a PM-based cream can lead to breast growth. With a catch: my areolas and nipples remained the same. No swelling, puffiness or increased sensitivity. That's good for me, and what I want, but that may be a negative point for others.
  • NOW Foods Virgin Coconut Oil 2000mg
  • Nature's Way Reishi 752mg
  • California Gold Maca 500-1000mg
  • Yanhee Beauty Breast Cream

I find the California Gold Maca to be less effective than NOW Foods, so I will switch back once I finish this bottle.

On top of supplements, I also go to the gym twice a week, mainly running and doing leg presses to lose weight and tone up my butt. I apply the Yanhee cream on my breasts, butt and hips.

Your case sounds a lot like where I started. I just wanted to grow a nice set of breasts. I was born a man and like being a man, and had no interest in chambering that. It felt right to me. But the more I went, the more involved I got in my journey, the more accepting I was to a new path. I'm not the same person I was years ago. I found who is supposed to be.

I once wanted to be a man with breasts.

Now, I know I am a woman with a penis.

I wish you well on this journey, sister, and will gladly offer any advice I can.

(28-08-2015, 02:30 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Your case sounds a lot like where I started. I just wanted to grow a nice set of breasts. I was born a man and like being a man, and had no interest in chambering that. It felt right to me. But the more I went, the more involved I got in my journey, the more accepting I was to a new path. I'm not the same person I was years ago. I found who is supposed to be.

I once wanted to be a man with breasts.

Now, I know I am a woman with a penis.

I wish you well on this journey, sister, and will gladly offer any advice I can.

Thanks for sharing Etna! I guess we are always discovering and rediscovering ourselves. I'll have to see where my journey takes me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon