Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free Breast Enhancement Cream

I've put together all I know into a breast enhancement cream here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261489429968?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And I'm giving away four orders for free to the first four women who ask. You can PM me or try the e-mail in the ebay blurb. Yeup, totally free, even free shipping. Cream, MSM and kelp included. I'm giving away a few because I believe people will like it and then word will spread from there.

Each order is good for 2 months at the highest suggested amount of 1-1/4 tsp. twice a day. This is a highly concentrated cream with strong extracts. About 1/4-1/2 tsp. is similar to many programs in these forums (which is already far more than most products out there). It might then last you 6 months at a lower amount, or you could start low and then ramp it up. You cycle the part A and part B and may pick the amounts of each individually according to your estrogen and progesterone needs. I used shatavari instead of fenugreek for minimal smell. I put all the ingredients I could into cream for the sake of convenience. I used extracts to make sure it all gets absorbed and disappears. The only thing to take is an MSM capsule or two and some kelp seasoning, which you can sprinkle on food.

I'm open to any questions.

Oh yeah, I have another mix of herbs that I use myself. It's mainly for testosterone, workouts, libido and so on. I could be wrong but AFAIK the only way for NPE involves jelqing, unless the person is small from weak erections. If anyone wants some for their SO I don't have anything official but I could put together something for you similar to what I use.

That's so cool can you use it with other nbe?
I would wanna try you always seem to have good advice on here its probably some good stuff.

Depends what NBE you mean. It's fine with massage. Some herbs are fine to use with it and some aren't. If you're on birth control that eliminates your period then you wouldn't need to cycle the two parts and would mainly use part A.

There are 3 free orders remaining if you want to snatch one up, but knowing whatever you're already using would be good in case something needs to be adjusted.

Alread pm you Big Grin
Can I have one free sample?

There are a surprising number of foreigners here. Sorry, but I can't ship outside the US.

I'm extending the offer to 5 free orders but that's it. So there is one more remaining. Once that's gone you can still buy it on the ebay page.

I'm going to try to ship them all on the weekend, or if not then next Tuesday or Wednesday.

I PM'd you Smile
I'd spread the word for you Smile

This is so cool that you're doing this. I am going to get actually decent before and after pics that you can use.

I'm taking PM and the mirena. I plan to add a few more herbs after this month just to balance everything out. I don't cycle PM because this mirena should eventually get rid of my periods anyways.

Any advice on how I need to use it?

You would then combine both parts all month without cycling and mostly use part A. Since you have your own PM I may still send you equal amounts of part A + part B, but you could add your own PM on top of that.

If you send me a list of the herbs you're thinking of I can make sure none of them get in the way.

If anyone else doesn't have a cycle please let me know before I ship out the jars.

The 5th order was just taken. So that's it for the free creams. There's still cream to buy on ebay. One person of the 5 wanted a half order so I might consider doing two free half orders if someone else is interested in a half order.

Borage oil, spearmint leaves, maca, and L-Arginine.

Just tell me if any of those should be left off and I will just use your cream plus the PM. Since you are doing it no charge I will just modify my plan to go with your product.

Those are all fine. The cream already has a little maca but more doesn't hurt. Especially if you're looking for butt enhancement too. You would use part A to start, then if it seems like you're reaching your limit on that, you would add part B and your PM. Basically part A is the PM part, part B is the progesterone part, Mirena is like progesterone, and you're trying to find the right balance of PM and progesterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon