Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs Synthetic Estrogen

I have been taking a break in pm and have been taking my sides bcp but only the progesterone pill for two days with sp extract. I used these in the beginning of my program and after awhile it feminized my left breast some but not right breast. So now that my right one has breast tissue I'm attempting again Hoping my nipples and boobs on both sides match. Do u think I can take the estradiol bcp pill in the later part of the day. I think I did it before but that was ten months ago. Let me know if u smart girls know anything
Kisses
Roxy

I've been on estradiol valerate for 5 weeks now. Yesterday, my wife commented on how big my breasts are getting (she had been away for nearly a week). I had to agree that since switching to synthetics, I've experienced a growth spurt.

Then, today we went shopping for a new top and skirt for me. In the dressing room without wearing a bra, my breasts were so obvious in a blouse I liked. Kind of scared me. Maybe I need to drop back down to 2 mg/day to slow things down. On the one hand, I like the growth, but on the other, it's getting harder and harder to present as male without tricks to flatten my chest some. I'm too self-conscious to not care what others think just yet.

Clara Blush

(13-06-2014, 05:13 AM)barryb Wrote:  Thanks for this info. I didn't mean to hijack the thread, just been sort of freaked out by it. It's ugly and I was worried it could be something much worse (cancer? some fungal infection? could it be contagious to my pregnant wife)? Who knows.

But these don't sound quite the same. They all sound like people saying they are growing labias on their underside, with ridges, or folds of skin, and a lighter inside with a darker outside.

Mine is flat, just a darkened area that kind of actually looks like a vertical harry potter lightening bolt where the tip almost goes to the top of my penis and is smack in the middle, then fatten as it goes down to the center of the shaft, then the bottom end of the bolt is more to the right side and then thins out a lot as it travels down the right testicle. Still freaked out but way too embarrassed to go to a doctor.

Been off PM for a month and the line is still there. Chest still hurts to the touch too. Thinking those side effects may never go away. Sigh. At least I'm getting used to it.

(21-06-2014, 07:10 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I've been on estradiol valerate for 5 weeks now. Yesterday, my wife commented on how big my breasts are getting (she had been away for nearly a week). I had to agree that since switching to synthetics, I've experienced a growth spurt.

Then, today we went shopping for a new top and skirt for me. In the dressing room without wearing a bra, my breasts were so obvious in a blouse I liked. Kind of scared me. Maybe I need to drop back down to 2 mg/day to slow things down. On the one hand, I like the growth, but on the other, it's getting harder and harder to present as male without tricks to flatten my chest some. I'm too self-conscious to not care what others think just yet.

Clara Blush

I know what you mean. Mine only grew a bit but in certain tops they seemed very noticeable! And while it was fun in my fem mode, when in guy mode I was embarrassed by them. My wife wasn't happy about it at all. It's nice yours is so supportive!

(14-07-2014, 08:06 AM)barryb Wrote:  
(21-06-2014, 07:10 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I've been on estradiol valerate for 5 weeks now. Yesterday, my wife commented on how big my breasts are getting (she had been away for nearly a week). I had to agree that since switching to synthetics, I've experienced a growth spurt.

Clara Blush

I know what you mean. Mine only grew a bit but in certain tops they seemed very noticeable! And while it was fun in my fem mode, when in guy mode I was embarrassed by them. My wife wasn't happy about it at all. It's nice yours is so supportive!

Even in loose fitting shirts, my boobs project now. You can tell they're not your typical moobs, because I am not overweight anymore. Things sure have changed over the past nine months since I took my first PM cap. I think I'll start a separate thread on the subject. Growing breasts is serious business!

Clara

I have thought about this subject a lot as I have monitored my growth. My girls are large enough that in most tops a bra is all I need to project well when presenting femme. In some thin tops they are obvious even without a bra and I am sure one of these days I will start venturing out en femme but braless if the right look will benefit from it. But I am of two minds about trying to hide them when presenting male. On one hand, I can understand the desire to minimize them. There are situations where you simply do not want to raise the issue of your gender identity flux.
On the other hand, by God, I am TG. Part of me doesnt give a rats behind what anyone thinks. There very well may come a day when I am close to full time. I am not going to don wigs and play tricks with my appearance other than makeup forever. I already dress in fairly androgynous clothing complete with longer hair, and jewelry on most days. In shorts my legs are obviously clean and hair free as are my arms. And one ever says a word. But I am sure just the addition of a little makeup and a bra and people would suddenly notice like the flip of a switch. One of these days I may do that....lol....LMAO.Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon