Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs Synthetic Estrogen

I had that line develop under my boi bit, too, and others have also discussed this topic over ther years. Bryony comes to mind. I don't think it cause for concern.

This isn't exactly on topic, but I wanted to mention it anyway for any of the older girls who are experiencing swollen ankles due to water retention (edema). This is something I've been bothered with for years.

I have been taking 500 mg of Horse Chestnut along with as much as 100 mg of Spiro for over a month now (split dosages daily). Spiro (Spironolactone) is a common T-blocker used in TG HRT. As a result, the edema in my ankles and feet has completely disappeared.

Before I started my HC/Spiro regimen, my ankles measured 9-3/8" in circumference when I'd get up in the morning and would swell to as much at 9-3/4" by evening. Now, they measure 8-3/4" in the morning with no sign of swelling throughout the day. I do not need to wear compression socks anymore to keep the swelling in check.

I'm so pleased about this, and must credit AnnieBL for steering me to this remedy. Thank you, Annie. I love you.

Keep in mind that there are different causes for swelling in the legs and feet that may not respond to this particular treatment (e.g., Lymphedema). My condition was apparently due to chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) in my lower legs and feet.

Also, Spiro is a potassium sparing diuretic, so one's K level should be monitored so it doesn't get too high. I also drink a lot more fluids now to avoid dehydration. Is the Spiro really necessary? My sister who has the same condition is treating with just Horse Chestnut. She sees improvement, but not to the degree that I have.

Clara Big Grin

(11-06-2014, 01:49 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I had that line develop under my boi bit, too, and others have also discussed this topic over ther years. Bryony comes to mind. I don't think it cause for concern.

I have always had a line under mine, ( I`m not quite sure if thats normal or not ) but it may be my imagination, but it now looks longer and wider. I was "fixed " a few years ago, I don't recall that line ever going through the scar, but now it is.

(10-06-2014, 12:45 PM)bobie Wrote:  
(10-06-2014, 03:24 AM)barryb Wrote:  
(01-06-2014, 09:52 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  It is probably a bit late to add my bit, and I only have experiences with herbs, mostly PM and SP with a calcium supplement. Effects I noticed were:

A strange purple line from the tip of my penis to the area where this lubricant seems to generate.

I also just noticed a strange purple line and some blotchiness under my penis. Wasn't sure it was connected to PM because I couldn't find any one else who mentioned this. It kind of freaked me out! What is it? Does it go away?

BarryB Its a result of the oestrogen, i cant remember why but i will see if i can find some info i bookmarked on it

Any luck finding info about it? I searched here and google and couldn't find anything about it at all. Will it go away if I stop the PM? Thanks.

I tried taking PM with some fenugreek and sawpalmetto. I had some very nice mental effects (and perhaps some slower hair growth) but no other noticeable changes or side effects at all except for the inability to have an erection which was important to me so I discontinued. After a break of a month or two, I started again with just the PM to see if I could get those mental benefits again and still keep an erection.

This time it seems different. No concrete mental effect changes, but my nipple tips are always very sore to the touch - I thought it was from wearing supple cups too long one day but haven't worn then since and the pain hasn't decreased. The only other change is the blotchy line on my penis which I really don't like. Still no growth. Went through an entire PM bottle in about 1 month.

Thinking of just giving up since I never wanted to go very far anyway, but am concerned I may have damaged my penis in some way.

(11-06-2014, 01:49 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I had that line develop under my boi bit, too, and others have also discussed this topic over ther years. Bryony comes to mind. I don't think it cause for concern.

Can you point me in the right direction? I searched but came up empty. Thanks.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12193

I miss you bryony!!!

Actually, very few of these members are around anymore. Pretty much just flame, lenneth, and I.Sad

(11-06-2014, 05:54 PM)barryb Wrote:  

No, to be honest, I never worried about it. Sorry I can't help. Sad

(11-06-2014, 06:17 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Lol, well I already linked the thread in question, so barry doesn't need your attitude!

Tongue

(11-06-2014, 06:29 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 06:17 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Lol, well I already linked the thread in question, so barry doesn't need your attitude!

Tongue

Attitude??? Sis...lol...you know me better than that.Tongue

Here ya go!

Warning!!! Private parts picture!!! (Scientific)

Perineal raphe
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineal_raphe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon