Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fifa world cup 2014

Belgium is definitely winning tomorrow (rooting for them) but obviously their team is way better than algeria

My team is France, totally in love with Karim benzema.
Haven't missed a match yet but the matches have been so unpredictable. Don't think anyone expected USA to win nor for that match to be more interesting than the Germany one (god that was boring).
So far the most interesting match was England vs Italy, they definitely both played extremely well (even though Johnson wasn't being himself) and obviously Italy won fair and square.

Iran played really well, no one expected a tie more like them losing

Argentina vs Bosnia was fun to watch, Bosnia played way better than they usually do, where as Argentina was a disappointment

Brazil needs to step their game, they played way below their level and honestly even though I was rooting for them but they didn't deserve to win, Croatia played way better

Don't get me started on Spain vs holland... Still have no clue what that was about, pique was barely playing!!! But vlaar & van persie are definitely eye candy Wink

AA, you seem passionate about soccer! I don't understand much of the game besides the excitement of a goal!

I personally am rooting for Brazil (it would have been a blind choice, like someone showing me flags and I choose the one that looks prettiest to me. LOL) My SO is a huge Germany fan. Other than that, I don't understand it. I keep a calendar with the matches so I know which dates not to bug my SO. Tongue

aww belgique 2 and algérie 1 !! tu avais raison Aqua

it was fenaili who scored 2 goals for belgique. He is originally Moroccan lol.

in other news , pray for iraq . i heard a war is coming or something Huh
i dont like seeing wars during FIFA session

OMG. **Speechless at the BRA vs GER match

SadSadSad

Yes amazing game. Smile Big Grin

undefined

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon