Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estriol/Progesterone Creams

I have basically been lurking here for quite some time soaking up knowledge. I have been on an NBE program of one sort or another for several years, pretty much exclusive to PM the past two plus years. I mention this so you want think I am total novice. My question is about Estriol in conjunction with progesterone creams and has anyone tried these and what was the outcome.

(31-05-2014, 06:50 PM)Hollyga Wrote:  I have basically been lurking here for quite some time soaking up knowledge. I have been on an NBE program of one sort or another for several years, pretty much exclusive to PM the past two plus years. I mention this so you want think I am total novice. My question is about Estriol in conjunction with progesterone creams and has anyone tried these and what was the outcome.

Hi Holly,

I think I know the product to which you refer to, it's not cheap for the 1 oz. you get. Estriol is the weakest of the three estrogens, its weakness is most likely why it's not used as much, and because of its relative weakness it also makes it the safest in not developing breast and endometrial cancers. IMO it's like a low and slow approach when applied topically if that's what you meant towards your source of E.

Btw, happy to see you posting!. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon