Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

online estrogen prescription

I can't tell from reading this thread if anyone ordered from "on-linepharmacy" http://ultrapills24.com/ ?
If so, please let me know what your experience was.

Also, for those that ordered from "In-house pharmacy", https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/default.aspx
did you just click the "I will fax in prescriptions" upon ordering and just never send them. Did they send the products without the actual prescription?

thanks,
janine

All day chemist is probably cheaper unless you're only ordering a tiny amount, but yeah just ignore any request for a prescription. Theyll ship anyway.

Thanks Sarah they do seem way cheaper.
What do you think of their product quality?
Are generics from India safe?

(02-04-2015, 04:39 AM)janine69a Wrote:  Thanks Sarah they do seem way cheaper.
What do you think of their product quality?
Are generics from India safe?

My lab results indicate that the products are genuine. As for safety, I don't even think drugs which are prescribed are safe unless regular bloodwork is done!

I'm not gonna preach to you though. I don't think theres a more reliable source to get prescription drugs without a prescription, if that answers your question! Plenty of people order from the site, and the drugs arrive in factory packaging.

Good luck, and be careful.

Sarah's telling it straight. I still buy my spiro and dutasteride from ADC. It's cheaper than I can get them at Target even with the $25 shipping charge.

Clara how long after an order does it usually take for your order to arrive? I am going to be ordering Estrogen and Finastaride from ADC and am curious how long delivery takes so I'll have a rough idea of when to expect the delivery.

~E

(02-04-2015, 11:10 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Clara how long after an order does it usually take for your order to arrive? I am going to be ordering Estrogen and Finastaride from ADC and am curious how long delivery takes so I'll have a rough idea of when to expect the delivery.

~E

ADC are not fast, figure on 2-3 weeks, either to the US or UK. They are pretty reliable though.

(03-04-2015, 09:34 AM)Arielle Wrote:  
(02-04-2015, 11:10 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Clara how long after an order does it usually take for your order to arrive? I am going to be ordering Estrogen and Finastaride from ADC and am curious how long delivery takes so I'll have a rough idea of when to expect the delivery.

~E

ADC are not fast, figure on 2-3 weeks, either to the US or UK. They are pretty reliable though.

Ah that isn't bad at all considering it's international shipping etc. I was thinking something closer to 5-6 weeks and am pretty happy to hear it's half that for the most part. Thanks Arielle.

~E

So what exactly are you girls ordering, or have typically ordered from ADC? They seem to use generic names and i get confused and don't want to order the wrong things.

I am looking into these:
FINCAR 5MG-Finasteride
ALDACTONE 100 MG -Spironolactone
PROGYNOVA - 2 MG -Estradiol
REGESTRONE - 5MG - Norethindrone Acetate (progestin)

maybe DEVIRY - 10MG Medroxyprogestrone Acetate instead of the regesterone

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon