Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brand New Here

Hey for a long time I have been a lurker, created this account on a whim (pardon the lack of great name lol) And prior to now I was in a relationship with a woman I loved dearly, although it as very controlling and abusive emotionally on me, which I'm blessed to be out of. But making 25k a year and still living at home at 28 I question my prospects, but i digress. I have been on and off PM for about 3 years, more off than on, and definitely had growth but nothing substantial (below is a pic of where i stand now) I am not gay/tv/tg/ or really a cd. Although I feel I am just very much more in tune to my fem side than male side. I would have been more dedicated but the deceit of secrecy in my relationship guilted me in to stopping more then going. Single now, I have promised myself if ever single again I would dive head first in to NBE. After about 3 months of post break up I had thought of it and really questioned being so young and not a feminine person and more masculine in physique (workout a lot) if it's right for me. Future of kids possibly, pools, etc, and feel I just can't shake the idea of it and need for it and i just have to go for it and deal with what comes with it when it comes. So anyways, my program right now is just ordering PM capsules from ainterol I have browsed the forum a lot and notice SP is very popular and RC but curious if there is any "pros" out here who could advise best advice for a budget. I hear progesterone cream is fantastic but also hear its horrible so curious as to if i should dabble in that or not...just seeking advice to ensure a proper starting and push for larger breasts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Look at horseboy's post in the Picture Pages sections as to the evidence of just what only PM will do for you with nothing else. Also look at the post by Holmes12, I think you'll like what you read. Big Grin

As for me, I'm no expert, but I'm taking between 1500 and 2000 PM, 1600 Spearmint and 900 mg SP daily and seeing steady changes.

Breast of luck in your quest! Tongue

(01-06-2014, 07:47 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  Hey for a long time I have been a lurker, created this account on a whim (pardon the lack of great name lol) And prior to now I was in a relationship with a woman I loved dearly, although it as very controlling and abusive emotionally on me, which I'm blessed to be out of. But making 25k a year and still living at home at 28 I question my prospects, but i digress. I have been on and off PM for about 3 years, more off than on, and definitely had growth but nothing substantial (below is a pic of where i stand now) I am not gay/tv/tg/ or really a cd. Although I feel I am just very much more in tune to my fem side than male side. I would have been more dedicated but the deceit of secrecy in my relationship guilted me in to stopping more then going. Single now, I have promised myself if ever single again I would dive head first in to NBE. After about 3 months of post break up I had thought of it and really questioned being so young and not a feminine person and more masculine in physique (workout a lot) if it's right for me. Future of kids possibly, pools, etc, and feel I just can't shake the idea of it and need for it and i just have to go for it and deal with what comes with it when it comes. So anyways, my program right now is just ordering PM capsules from ainterol I have browsed the forum a lot and notice SP is very popular and RC but curious if there is any "pros" out here who could advise best advice for a budget. I hear progesterone cream is fantastic but also hear its horrible so curious as to if i should dabble in that or not...just seeking advice to ensure a proper starting and push for larger breasts.
welcome to the forum . keep your program simple . see what works and what does not . dont expect miracles as this is a long journey . patience and perseverance is the name of game .
happy boobie growing Big Grin

Welcome ImWeird, I'm new here also and going through a divorce currently so I also decided to dive head first into NBE. I have actually started off very heavy and so far it's working for me very well. For a bit of background on me my whole adventure with NBE started with a very severe cross dressing issue. Also, I had very horrible boils between my thighs and an unknown skin issue where all over my body I had severe dry patches of skin that would be both dark brown or red and itched horribly at times. Since starting NBE my cross dressing wants have subsided, I'm calmer, the boils have stopped as well as the unknown skin issue. My still current wife was very shocked at how after 2 weeks my skin has cleared up without much else being done.

Now onto my program details.
Started with only phytoestrogen cream and progesterone cream while waiting for my herbs to come in. Both were available in the herbal section of my local Whole Foods. Stopped the PC once I learned to use it after my E built up. All doses I slowly ramped up over a few days of starting them.
6 Doses of Phytoestrogen Cream/Day (Each dose is 1 dime size of cream on each breast 3 times a day) [Currently Out]
6 Doses NatureDay Enlargement Cream/Day (Each dose is 1 dime size of cream on each breast 3 times a day) [Replaced Phytoestrogen Cream]
1 Dose/Day of NatureDay Liquid (1 Dropper Full) [Becareful what you add it to or it can taste nasty and make you feel sick, found 100% Cranberry Juice works well with it]
6 Capsules of 500mg PM/Day (2 Capsules 3 Times a Day/3000mg total)
6 Capsules of 610mg Fenugreek (2 Capsules 3 Times a Day/3.66g total)
3 Capsules of 900mg Saw Palmetto (1 Capsule 3 Times a Day/2.7g total)
3 Capsules of 400mg Red Clover (1 Capsule 3 Times a Day/1200mg total)

If you have any questions let me know and good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon