Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TrippleA's Plan

hey everyone

I am new to this board, but not to the journey. I have a question or two and would like any feedback you care to offer.
A few years ago I was already in my 15th month living as a woman. Name changed, drivers license with my female picture, HRT on script hormones and fairly well on my way to Thailand for the snip and tuck...lol. To make a long story short, I panicked and ran away. Oh honey, I was 100% out. My job kept me on, just as a female, all my friends knew and my X-wife too... well, she wasnt an "X" until shortly after I told her the story, you know - the one we all dread.
Anyway, its been a few years, maybe 6 or 7 at most since any hormones etc and whats strange is that for those last couple years, I have not had to shave my legs very much at all. From knees down, smooth as glass, waist to knees, needed shaved every 3 - 4 months. Natural T (DHT)going away???
Also during this time, my breast have began to get perky, even growing some and nipple sensitivity increased a little, which I had thought impossible, if they get much attention at all, it curls my toes... sorry.
My wife, now , who knows all about the other me, has serious issues with my temper, general military attitudes etc and other testosterone related issues. And since I do like my inter woman’s personality better then my male side in relationships..... Here I am. One thing of note, she seems to like my breast, but would never admit it out loud... she sure like to nurse though and gets on them too. So, a cup size should not be a issue with her. I already have small ones anyway, but can still pass them off as fat guy boobs... sorta...lol Shes fine with my hate of all body hair below the eyes too and is fine with shaving, nair etc.
I want to kill what ever testosterone may be left and increase my breast size somewhat. Maybe a cup or so, Max.
A few weeks ago I started NBE, with little expectation it would do anything at all, but I am re-evaluating that now...lol. At just short of a month, I keep thinking, just order the Spiro and E and hit it hard for a while, but...

Now I am doing
2500 MP
4500 SP (whole herb)
PC twice a day
Now my UB and OB difference is 4 1/2 inches.

What I am seeing is a filling out laterally - width, of the breast on each side of the sternum once I added the PC, maybe some but little growth, but - my right breast nipple was only about 20% as sensitive as the left until I began this NBE, now it is close to equal.
I dont have a breast pump, but a 5hp shop vac and a large funnel.

Anyway - my question is this. I know taking E by mouth looses 70% to the liver etc - maybe more. Dissolving under tongue only looses about 20%. I was thinking about adding 3 of the 10mcg
Ethinylo estradiol tablets daily and dissolve under the tongue or between cheek and gum. SO, the effective dose in the blood would be near what is avail for use when taking a 100mcg tab which is what I took before.

What do you all think about the idea that only a limited number of receptors are avail for E to bind too, there by competition can happen with a milder E (like 1500 MP ) along with the 3 tabs of
Ethinylo estradiol? I have read both sides of this but cant get a firm read on rather the limited number of receptors is real or memorex.

May be that I am older now and natural T has decreased to the point where I may not need much E. I think I will give PM a few months and see, if not satisfied, then to inhouse we go...

Thanks for the thoughts in advance.

Me

(02-06-2014, 05:01 AM)TrippleA Wrote:  Anyway - my question is this. I know taking E by mouth looses 70% to the liver etc - maybe more. Dissolving under tongue only looses about 20%. I was thinking about adding 3 of the 10mcg
Ethinylo estradiol tablets daily and dissolve under the tongue or between cheek and gum. SO, the effective dose in the blood would be near what is avail for use when taking a 100mcg tab which is what I took before.

What do you all think about the idea that only a limited number of receptors are avail for E to bind too, there by competition can happen with a milder E (like 1500 MP ) along with the 3 tabs of
Ethinylo estradiol? I have read both sides of this but cant get a firm read on rather the limited number of receptors is real or memorex.

Pharma based is nothing to trifle with, Ethinyloestradiol being the most dangerous E you could consider. If you're certain you want to go the pharma route, do so under medical supervision as there are so many ways things can go wrong that it's not worth it. It's probably something you already know, so I'll just leave it at that.

Hey Spoked

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am aware, and was on pharma E and etc for years. I have decided to go with NBE for a few months first and see if I can get the results I want before going back to the pharma hormones. Right now I am on a fairly intense NBE, and I think I am having some positive things happening. Hard to tell until Thursday, my measurement day.
I can feel a difference and though cant see that much, things are firmer, more "alive" and fat is starting to relocate a bit. One of the best improvements I see is my skin texture has improved a lot. Probably the PC twice a day.
Anyway, thank you for the reply.

Me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon