Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yoga pants

Once I get the ol snip snip of lil johnny ill be wearing lots of yoga pants. Another reason I always hated my penis is its above average size. I cant hide it for nothin.

(13-07-2014, 11:44 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  Once I get the ol snip snip of lil johnny ill be wearing lots of yoga pants. Another reason I always hated my penis is its above average size. I cant hide it for nothin.

Haha I think that most men would wish that, I think some herbs will help make it smaller i think antiandrogens or bo but you would have to look it up or someone posted before you can buy underwear to hide it or make it look like a vagina either with a rubber vagina or creating a vagina shape from your own parts like some of these http://www.koalaswim.com/ko_all_items_master.htm

Kayley, if you stick with PM long enough, you may well see shrinkage in your "boi bits"...I know I have. Tee hee. I have seen a decrease of at least an inch or two. Makes tucking so easy I hardly need think about it much. Oooh, pardon my pun...lol

(14-07-2014, 03:22 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Kayley, if you stick with PM long enough, you may well see shrinkage in your "boi bits"...I know I have. Tee hee. I have seen a decrease of at least an inch or two. Makes tucking so easy I hardly need think about it much. Oooh, pardon my pun...lol

I'm still waiting, Sammie. Sad

Yes I think I remember someone on ainterol forum saying he used pueraria spray applied on his penis to reduce size effectively.

I loved my first pair of yoga pants so much a had to buy another pair yesterday.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon