Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yoga pants

I wear yoga pants at home through most of the winter. They are so comfortable! My family and neighbors are now quite used to seeing me in them. I have gotten only one comment, but am sure many have noticed.

In men's clothing there is nothing equivalent -- only relatively dumpy looking sweat pants and a variety of other unattractive options.

I used to do a fair amount of high altitude mountaineering, and in that community, it is common for men to wear the equivalent of tights. They look great, but of course are skin tight and feel quite conspicuous if you wear them on the street.

I love them but I feel like they give me too much booty haha.

Confession: I've never done yoga in my yoga pants.

(02-06-2014, 08:01 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  I bought a pair of yoga pants the other day and let me tell you now I know why women love to wear them boy are they ever comfortable.

Wow, nice . although I have to ask, how ( or did you even try to ) did you hide the extra equipment ?

(03-06-2014, 03:01 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(02-06-2014, 08:01 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  I bought a pair of yoga pants the other day and let me tell you now I know why women love to wear them boy are they ever comfortable.

Wow, nice . although I have to ask, how ( or did you even try to ) did you hide the extra equipment ?

Oh, shucks, I knew there had to be a catch! Big Grin

Clara Wink

Well, if you've been on NBE long enough, it comes down to:

[Image: W4bUtKg.jpg]

Lol...Spanky...right you are!
I bought a pair of these a year or two ago and use them to lounge around the house. My kids never noticed at all. Ha ha
But they are so comfy while at the same time they hug the right places and make me feel so much better than ugly sweats.
I love mine.Tongue

(03-06-2014, 05:15 PM)spanky Wrote:  Well, if you've been on NBE long enough, it comes down to:

[Image: W4bUtKg.jpg]

Lol .. Sometimes you girls just crack me up.Tongue

The ones I posted a actually don't show the bulge too much as they are semi fitted.

LOVE yoga pants. My personal favorites are the super soft bamboo "silk" ones. Super comfy and fell almost as good against smooth legs as 800 thread count cotton sheets. Smile

I love yoga pants, but I don't mind saying I've got a pretty prominent package, and...that causes a problem, so I don't really get the opportunity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon