Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

synthetics yeay or neay

Everyone has seen my decent growth. My hips no longer looks male. Should I wait a while longer to start synthetics. Id like to start taking them eventually. I would have to abandon nbe while starting hrt. What do u girls think. Should I start soon or wait. What would u do if u were me? I'm still relatively a newb

I am unsure of your final goals, but if it was me I would ride the NBE train until the wheels fell off. You always have the option to switch to HRT when you feel that the time is right or NBE is no longer producing results. With results happening so quickly from natural means, I for one would be curious to see just how far you could take it, but that's just me being selfish. Big Grin

I think with the development you've already got, convincing the appropriate doctors wouldn't be a problem. So I'd say maybe, but only supervised. Phrama stuff is a lot stronger and doesn't take much to get yourself in trouble.

I've been on synthetics for 3 weeks now, and I can vouch for them being stronger than herbs, even on a modest dosage (4 mg estradiol valerate). My boobs hurt more than when I was on PM at 1500 mg/day, and they seem to be growing faster, too.

I'm all in favor of proceeding on the conservative side with the estradiol. I'm talking about a half of what is typically prescribed for a transsexual. I have been ramping up the T-blocker spironolactone, though. I can see going to 200 mg a day if I can tolerate that much. I'm at 100 mg now. So far, so good. My next blood test is in August to check my liver and kidney health. My intention is to return to PM in the fall, or continue with the synthetics under the eye of an endo.

Clara Smile

Good input all views are welcomed. My final goal is to live as a woman . With or without my genitalia traded. Id love to be a pretty transexxual but that is difficult to obtain i hear. However i dont like having a strong male sex drive

In my mind HRT is still NBE, it only ceases to be NBE when you take the implant route IMHO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon