Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson BO

Am still trying to research dosages etc but I thought I would update on the delivery time for Swanson if you are in Canada. Ordered 4 bottles of BO on Saturday and it was delivered today...no complaints about that.

BO doseage for women is 1000mg-1500mg for breast enlargement normally.
Not sure about men but with pm men normally take at least double the dose women do you can always start low and ramp up until you find dose that works.

From what I have read the dosages are all over the map...BB seems to contain I would imagine around 400-450 of BO I would guess and they say on their site for males to go anywhere from 4 to 8 pills a day. Seems to me to be an awful high dosage but am going to start with 4 in the am and 4 at night. only got 4 bottles (240 pills) as I am not sure from what I have read whether there will be any noticeable benefits from it. Not sure that a month is giving it enough time but will make the decision 3 weeks from now which would give me time to get another batch.

Well in a month you could see if you get any negative effects.

Bonita it might not take a month....curious thing and I am not sure if it is more of the impetuousness of a newbie or what...bear with me a bit if you please.

Tried to do the pm thing a year ago and kind of chickened out...was very little growth anyway with about 1000 mg a day. Nothing that would draw attention on a beach by any stretch of the imagination.

Fast forward to this year. Started PM on may 29 about 2000 mg per day when I read about BO and thought I would give it a try. Ordered Swanson's raw ovarian glandular (4 bottles to start) and when it arrived wednesday past I discontinued PM (which I had really only been taking for 7 days) and started the BO. Wednesday 4 caps in the am and 4 pm but last night the sheets felt scratchy like you were sleeping on sandpaper. All thursday I was reminded how scratchy my knit work short was, both because my nipples were virtually erect all day and my chest was really really tender. I have to tell you I am 6'5" and used to go around 300 pounds but have trimmed down to 245 or so and extremely hairy. I trimmed the hair shorter so maybe it was the hair that was causing the discomfort.

Without really knowing how to measure I would guess that I have about 3/4 of an inch growth in these two weeks and while still looking more like gynecomastia than actually boobs (albeit really hairy ones) going topless might prove a little uncomfortable which is kind of why I haven't thought about getting rid of the hair just yet.....it is kind of my safety net if you will.

Anyway sorry to be so verbose but I find it intriguing that after only 9 days on one method or another there was any definable effects....buckle in kids I might be in for a wild ride.

not sure if this even warrants a post but I don't think that my imagination is all that great so maybe something is happening for the better.

Taking 8 swanson raw ovarian, 4 in the am and 4 at night...haven't really done the protein/whey shakes or anything as I was kind of skeptical that anything would happen given the mixed reviews. It still may not be but you be the judge

thursday at work was agony. Work shirt rubbing across nipples that were pretty much constantly erect had my eyes tearing up. Girls thought it was funny....me not so much. Same for Friday which prompted many questions of if I was cold or something. Definite beginnings of cleavage which kind of makes me look currently like sasquatch's prepubescent kid sister. Starting to break out in acne which was something that has never happened before but pretty much localized on chest area. Nipples still pretty much erect most of the time and late friday and all day saturday were sore to the touch. Never would have thought that banging them on something would elicit the kind of pain that it does....after all who knew?? Right breast is probably a sloppy a cup and larger than left one with nipple pointed out whereas prior to today the left one was smaller and nipple pointed more towards my belt buckle. That has started by the looks of it to remedy itself. Belly fat seems to be moving south a bit too but hopefully that is the garcinia cambogia doing its job.

Like I said maybe I am developing a vivid imagination instead of a degree of feminization but if so it would be a first. Now to decide whether to reorder more swanson raw ovarian 250mg caps or the multi-woman that has raw utuerus, heart, kidney and ovary which is currently BOGO.

Would post some pics but kind of holding out as pics of a somewhat overweight 6'5" extremely hairy chested male with at the very least a small pair of man boobs might be enough to make you all lose your last meal.

Well, whether anybody reads this or not, it is I guess my journal. Day 5 of my swanson BO regimen and I cut back to 3 pills twice daily to see if that makes a difference. Several things are happening that don't quite honestly make sense :
In no particular order
-first time in 40 years I have cut myself with an electric razor...multiple times
-first time in probably 25 years I can see an outline of the bottom of my rib cage.
-loss of appetite (probably psychological) and not really a bad thing anyway
-voice actually broke today for the first time since puberty..THAT was really weird..yelled at the dog to start barking and all of a sudden voice went up about an octave...
-breasts seem to be gaining daily...no definition so I am sure it is all fat and no glandular tissue or at least very little.
-aureolae are getting small bumps on them all around the nipple. kind of like goose bumps

I was eyeing the BO products before I ordered three bottles of Ainterol PM to start my NBE journey (only been taking them for a week so nothing yet progress-wise) and it seems to me that Swanson needs to sell a larger bottle of this stuff (60 caps don't seem like enough).

As for your day to day progress, I love reading testimonials from actual people to determine if I want to try BO in case I don't react to the PM well. Have you considered a bra or anything that will help make your nips more comfortable and less noticeable?

(09-06-2014, 07:30 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  I was eyeing the BO products before I ordered three bottles of Ainterol PM to start my NBE journey (only been taking them for a week so nothing yet progress-wise)

How much are you taking a day of PM? I've been on 3,000mg of PM a day as well as other herbs and creams and I'm very sore in the breast only 2 weeks in to my NBE. I know everyone is different but I couldn't believe how quick it started working. Had nothing the first week on RC, SP, and FG but the 2nd week I added the PM and now at the beginning of the 3rd week it's almost unbearable at times with how sore they get. Hopefully you have luck soon with your program.

(09-06-2014, 10:11 AM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 07:30 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  I was eyeing the BO products before I ordered three bottles of Ainterol PM to start my NBE journey (only been taking them for a week so nothing yet progress-wise)

How much are you taking a day of PM? I've been on 3,000mg of PM a day as well as other herbs and creams and I'm very sore in the breast only 2 weeks in to my NBE. I know everyone is different but I couldn't believe how quick it started working. Had nothing the first week on RC, SP, and FG but the 2nd week I added the PM and now at the beginning of the 3rd week it's almost unbearable at times with how sore they get. Hopefully you have luck soon with your program.
Started day one with 1000mg, then did 1500mg the next six days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon