Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson BO

(09-06-2014, 10:46 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 10:11 AM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 07:30 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  I was eyeing the BO products before I ordered three bottles of Ainterol PM to start my NBE journey (only been taking them for a week so nothing yet progress-wise)

How much are you taking a day of PM? I've been on 3,000mg of PM a day as well as other herbs and creams and I'm very sore in the breast only 2 weeks in to my NBE. I know everyone is different but I couldn't believe how quick it started working. Had nothing the first week on RC, SP, and FG but the 2nd week I added the PM and now at the beginning of the 3rd week it's almost unbearable at times with how sore they get. Hopefully you have luck soon with your program.
Started day one with 1000mg, then did 1500mg the next six days.

Stick with the 1500mg/day to see if anything happens over the next week as I could have either noticed my soreness from being on a 3000mg/day dose or it could have been that my body was already on other herbs for 1 week prior to starting PM so it could attribute to why I had noticeable soreness within 2 weeks.

(09-06-2014, 09:39 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 10:46 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 10:11 AM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 07:30 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  I was eyeing the BO products before I ordered three bottles of Ainterol PM to start my NBE journey (only been taking them for a week so nothing yet progress-wise)

How much are you taking a day of PM? I've been on 3,000mg of PM a day as well as other herbs and creams and I'm very sore in the breast only 2 weeks in to my NBE. I know everyone is different but I couldn't believe how quick it started working. Had nothing the first week on RC, SP, and FG but the 2nd week I added the PM and now at the beginning of the 3rd week it's almost unbearable at times with how sore they get. Hopefully you have luck soon with your program.
Started day one with 1000mg, then did 1500mg the next six days.

Stick with the 1500mg/day to see if anything happens over the next week as I could have either noticed my soreness from being on a 3000mg/day dose or it could have been that my body was already on other herbs for 1 week prior to starting PM so it could attribute to why I had noticeable soreness within 2 weeks.
Sounds solid, but I'll make a separate thread when I start seeing some noticeable progress. Speaking of progress, I wonder where the OP has disappeared to >_>

missed a few days so not much to report other than a few small things.

No haven't tried a bra...not quite that bold and with extra large shirts it isn't really necessary but nipples are still erect most of the time. Lowered dosage to 3 twice a day which seems to be about right. From the symptoms I think I might have some hypogonadism or something to that effect going on as it seems my scrotum has been super sized or more like my testicles have shrunk by about 25%. Not really a worry in that respect as I don't need the damn things anyway Smile.
Breast growth seems to be slower than people who post PM breast growth but that could be an individual thing anyway.

Been doing a lot of reading on BO, but information is scarce and I am about the furthest thing from a medical professional so it is a little different to interpret without tons of references. I have to wonder though being as the BO is not in the strictest sense of the word a hormone but ingredients induce the pituitary to secrete hormones if upping or lowing the dosage matters significantly. I guess we will see.

I forgot though probably the most concerning seems to be what some might term insomnia...other people have reported problem sleeping where none existed before and I am certainly experiencing that. If it continues I will have to discontinue and go back to PM as boobs are one thing but being as I drive for a living falling asleep behind the wheel and killing myself of someone else is not part of the equation. For the time being it is manageable but getting less so as the days wear on .

should probably have started a journal so that I got this straight before starting to write a post. One other thing but not sure if is psychological or not.
Belly fat seems to be dropping as i can feel the bottom of my ribcage for first time in a while, and hair on head seems to have a different feel to it i.e less oily and a little softer while beard growth has slowed a bit (could probably shave once every two days)

The insomnia should pass i would think as i had it early on myself when i started taking pm, i now sleep fine

(13-06-2014, 12:30 PM)bobie Wrote:  The insomnia should pass i would think as i had it early on myself when i started taking pm, i now sleep fine

I sure hope so...was reading a medical website on the net and everything that I am experiencing is listing as symptoms of hypoandrogenism...having said that you could find websites that told me based on the symptoms i have two weeks to live.

Wish I could find a more or less definitive answer to whether or not to use saw palmetto . Logic would dictate that it being an anti-androgen that it would be beneficial but if the chemical reaction to BO is that aromatase changes free testosterone and i suppose DHT to estrogen don't you want that stuff more readily available?? Even at Cheryl's site the opinions on that seem to be mixed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon