Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self Image!

[attachment=6839]Speaking of cats!!!! Heres my fatty!

Wow! Time for a kitties diet! lol

(08-06-2014, 12:56 AM)Karren Wrote:  Wow! Time for a kitties diet! lol

You aren't wrong lol Shes ALOT bigger in person too believe me!
She actually set our house alarm off cause her weight exceeds the average pet sensors capabilities lol.

lol.... looks like fatty could be a guard cat! Here's our kitty.... "The cat previously known as Thelma" a stray that we thought she was a she and turned out to be a he.... our house has plenty of gender issues! lol

(08-06-2014, 01:28 AM)Karren Wrote:  lol.... looks like fatty could be a guard cat! Here's our kitty.... "The cat previously known as Thelma" a stray that we thought she was a she and turned out to be a he.... our house has plenty of gender issues! lol

lol but of course!!! good luck black cat! I bet he dosent cough up furballs all over the house Tongue

Worse than fur balls.... he throws up... if you feed him too much... like very little... the throws it up.. he about killed the Vet when we took him in so we just feed him a little at a time... weird!

(08-06-2014, 01:54 AM)Karren Wrote:  Worse than fur balls.... he throws up... if you feed him too much... like very little... the throws it up.. he about killed the Vet when we took him in so we just feed him a little at a time... weird!

Least he doesn't cost you much to feed Smile

Cute kitties. Smile

[attachment=6930]Sorry i couldnt resist!

Karren
Your kitty is what is called a Bombay or sometimes a pocket panther.
Partly in the Burmese family.
Mine is called Raven or lovingly DA, short for dumb ass.
They are a breed all there owe as you will find out.
Raven has the same dietary problem. Mostly she makes a pig out of herself
and eats to much to fast. Any food with dairy or egg makes her puke also.
Friskies chicken in a can seems to work out the best.

E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon