Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobsorexic- a new disease that we all have

So we all know about eating disorders, anorexic people complain about how they are fat when in fact they are so slim.. Whereas boulimic people are so fat and claim that they are so thin.

How about a new word in our dictionnary : boobsorexic =D

A lot of the members over here complain about how their boobs are small but in fact, they are HUGE and they are dream boobs !! Tongue haha

are you boobsorexic ?

I don't think that's the definition of bulimic any size can have bulimia its about guilt of eating too much.
I know I have the booby greed! Give me crazy 50 inch chest!!!

Anorexia and bulimia are associated with the behaviors, not the mindset. You're talking about body dismorphic disorder.

Whatever i was talking about, i hope no one took me au serieux ? Lol

(06-06-2014, 09:58 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  So we all know about eating disorders, anorexic people complain about how they are fat when in fact they are so slim.. Whereas boulimic people are so fat and claim that they are so thin.

How about a new word in our dictionnary : boobsorexic =D

A lot of the members over here complain about how their boobs are small but in fact, they are HUGE and they are dream boobs !! Tongue haha

are you boobsorexic ?

I think I know what you are getting at. I mean, my boobs feel normal or average to me, I have them on me 24/7 and very used to my shape, sometimes even board with my shape. It isn't until others point out that my boobs are on the larger side or girls out of curiosity ask me what my bra size is or even ask if I have implants that I sort of think, hmm my boobs are big, then the next time I look in a mirror with the conversation still fresh in my mind suddenly my boobs look big to me again... strange...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon