Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

estrogen and herbals

Can u Take prescripción estrogen and herbals together lol sp extract and 2 mg estrogen . I need to lower my testosterone but im afraid to take spiro and funasteride right afraid itll be to drastic a change

(30-05-2014, 04:28 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 03:33 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Kari, you and I seem to be the two mixed program rebels here, using both herbs an E. I am currently on 3 or 4 mgs a day of E plus between 1000 and 2000 mgs daily of PM. Plus some left over licorice. When that runs out I will just stop as I did with Peony. I do also use PC roughly 5 times a week.
If I were to add anything it would be Microgest instead of the OTC PC I now use. I may go to that
Appointment to see my endo again in a week or so. Curious about the T levels and if they are slowly climbing since I am currently not using any AA

Well, it sure feels nice to know that in the company of at least one other and I couldn't be happier than being here with you Sammie!

Currently I'm taking 2mg Progynova, 2000mg PM, 640mg SP, 1mg "Propecia", 800mg spearmint and a biotin / vitamin combo for hair, skin and nails. I'd like to try Chaste Tree Berry, progesterone creams (prescription) and the E patch rather than pills. I'm starting to think I wouldn't mind a powerful anti-A but I'm losing function with what I'm doing and don't want to disappoint my bride. On the bright side though, she asks for, and I think secretly prefers, oral so my junk is happily become obsolete and therefore, increasing the odds of lower SRS someday. ...Makes my heart ache just thinking about it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20699&pid=116764#pid116764

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon