Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can't believe it...

Wink 

Well only 2 weeks into my program and I'm getting the soreness in the breasts! I have already grown in size a bit and can feel either tissue developing or my milk ducts growing out. I am very happy to say that when I use my pushup bra from Frederick's of Hollywood without needing as many tricks as I did previously such as my NuBra's to create cleavage. I fill it out fully without a problem now in a 38D even though I was measured in a larger band such as a 48B/C.

I have been using nipple pumps to change the shape of my nipples and oddly started having a clear/yellowish liquid seep out of them on both sides. Has anyone else experienced this type of secretion?

Also, tonight I am having my measurements done so I will be able to post them online to give you an idea of where I am at 2 weeks in and also for the purpose of ordering a corset... Wink

Finally, this entire past day I have had some very weird dreams that felt so real that it was very freaky. Without going into too much detail has anyone had dreams involving their NBE progress after starting it?

The fluid is a bi-product of development. It is 100% natural it happens during puberty keep an eye on it though because if it changes color or starts to smell you need to get it checked out. Can be a sign of hormone imbalance and serious health problems.

(09-06-2014, 02:04 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  The fluid is a bi-product of development. It is 100% natural it happens during puberty keep an eye on it though because if it changes color or starts to smell you need to get it checked out. Can be a sign of hormone imbalance and serious health problems.

Thanks for that. I was worried I was going to start lactating soon. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon