Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Beginner's Makeup Thread

I wrestle with this thing called makeup everytime I dress.
After finally finding a foundation color ( through buy, try, toss method) that looks and feels good , this should help me get the application better.

Thank you so much for the clear , easy to follow guide.
Oh and the coconut oil thing I have been doing for when my eyelids get dry from allergies.

Makes them soft.

One question though, what face cleaner does everyone use.
My face is just slightly oily.

a lot of good tips!
when was first starting out i was using a 'pan' stick two shades darker than skin tone and mineral powder one shade lighter than skin tone,to conceal unsightly five o'clock shadow i was prone to. of course it was all preceeded by a fast absorbing skin moisturizer. i found ,for myself at least , it worked pretty good.

(24-08-2014, 07:21 PM)elainecd Wrote:  I wrestle with this thing called makeup everytime I dress.
After finally finding a foundation color ( through buy, try, toss method) that looks and feels good , this should help me get the application better.

Thank you so much for the clear , easy to follow guide.
Oh and the coconut oil thing I have been doing for when my eyelids get dry from allergies.

Makes them soft.

One question though, what face cleaner does everyone use.
My face is just slightly oily.

i used to have an oily skin problem when i was younger, my mom bought me seabreeze, by avon i swore by that stuff. it also feels like your skin is tighter.

Lol Tanya Marie Squirrel! Awesome. I love it.

Anyways, I use African black soap on my face. Works really well.

I use dermablend a shade darker and revlon colorstay in my shade over that. There is barely any dark hair left after 7 laser sessions, but the laser does darken your skin a bit temporarily.

(24-08-2014, 08:04 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Lol Tanya Marie Squirrel! Awesome. I love it.

hee hee .yah. alot of people wonder 'why' i use squirrel all the time. i just associate with thier personality; fun-loving,social, as well as inquisitive. not mention it was a nickname given to me by a close rl friend when he saw me chatting in online chat rooms, said it reminded him of a squirrel with how fast i would type/reply it was 'like i was chittering like a squirrel' Tongue

i just found that endearing.

Wow... Revlon Colorstay is the foundation (in appropriate color)
is what I finally settled on. nice going on, spreading and coming off.
Would have to sit at a counter at major dept sote to get better result I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon