Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

My next shipment better get here soon haven't had my pm in weeks I feel addicted lol

Question here can using a breast pump help at all?

I know some members here have used the Noogleberry. I haven't tried it myself, so you can disregard my opinion on this, but I personally don't put a lot of stock into suction as a long-term plan. Yes, it'll absolutely increase your breast size, but it seems like a temporary measure, just sucking up whatever fluids are available, and I'd rather have my body build out everything naturally, even if it takes a lot longer. But if you want to try suction, I think the Noogleberry's the way to go.

A normal breast pump is designed for extracting milk, but for that to work you need the underlying breast tissue (milk ducts) which take years to grow after you bud. You also have to use it regularly, be prepared for breast leakage, and when you stop, there's a greater potential for sagging as the breasts shrink back down again.

As for bras, there's the philosophy that you shouldn't wear a bra unless you need to, since that will help your breasts stay firm as the body works to hold them up. Others say you should wear a bra if it makes you feel good. I enjoy wearing them, and I've got a few varieties depending on what I'm trying to achieve. If I want to hide my breasts, I use a sports bra (compression shirts just don't cut it anymore). A good push-up bra can add a couple cup sizes. It's really up to you.

So had a new feeling today which I just add is amazing while wearing my sports bra my nipples got hard ohh my that was awesome ready for that to happen again lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon